Rebuilding the power house

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
What I believe needs to happen to possibly rebuild this club to a strong viable power house in this competition.

1. The appointment of 2v and/or Hasler to the coaching ranks. This is not because I think they are, or are not, particularly "good" coaches, but more to do with the psychological and symbolic healing they potentially bring. Manly has thrived on the narrative of Manly people with Manly passion running the show... and we need to tap into that to help bring hope and unite fans. The energy and optimism is a surge that we desperately need to ride. Any other appointment in my opinion is simply fighting a losing battle, and barring a miracle turn around on the field is just prolonging an inevitable collapse.

2. If the owners choose to go on owning this team, then we need a clear transparent vision for where we are heading as a club and how we are planning to achieve that.... no more pie-in-the-sky dioramas and empty words. The owners are going to need to invest in resources to put us in the ball park to compete with the best. Yes, we can still fight against the odds, but we need to stop putting ourselves behind the 8-ball, especially when that siege mentality is no longer serving us on the field. Fans need to buy in and believe what is happening at the very top. Currently, I see nothing but scepticism and suspicion of what the Penns are doing. If the current owners can't, or are not prepared to do this, then sell the club.

There are probably thousands of other things that can be done, but these would be the two immediate things I would be focusing on.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8