Rebecca Wilson serves it up to Greenturd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great article in today's Telegraphic by Rebecca. Nicely crafted and totally deserved rocket right up the you know where over his lack of action and leadership over the Doesn't Matter debacles. Great read if you get the opportunity. Great job Rebecca.

Can't stand her but she sure dished it up big time today. Her column was steeped in sarcasm, it made me laugh and have to agree with her for a change

Looks like she has some legitimate points, but like Fitzsimmons she is always so negative this may be lost in the typical Rebecca Wilson white noise.

Occasionally she gets it spot on, but just as @Killer03 said above she writes so much crap that it rarely sees the light of day.

To be honest with you I'm somewhat bemused that Toggy Greenslime seems to have escaped (thus far) from the journo's, you'd have thought they'd be hammering him as his performance during the last month or so has been VERY ordinary.

I have a feeling however that his day will come.

Take heart eagle, the only thing more passionate than the media in a love fest, is the media in a feeding frenzy when they turn on someone.

It will happen.

Mark, I posted this in an earlier thread in response to the Foran/Dalai/Parra sickening love in.

Wilson is starting to ask questions, I am hoping it is just the first blood in the water for the feeding frenzy.

Mark, I posted this in an earlier thread in response to the Foran/Dalai/Parra sickening love in.

Wilson is starting to ask questions, I am hoping it is just the first blood in the water for the feeding frenzy.

Bring it on mate, only trouble is I'm not even sure the other journo's take Bourbon Beccy seriously!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2