Realistically (but not for mave) why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Coach resting players? Which essentially forfeited the game. Huge call that may cost us the 8 and Barrett his job.
Several players not up to it, glaringly exposed today - not going to pinpoint single players - we all know who they were.
Surely a loss like this by 50+ must have a terrible mental impact on the players that weren't "rested".

Hard to be an upbeat fan after today, realistically

Coach resting players? Which essentially forfeited the game. Huge call that may cost us the 8 and Barrett his job.
Several players not up to it, glaringly exposed today - not going to pinpoint single players - we all know who they were.
Surely a loss like this by 50+ must have a terrible mental impact on the players that weren't "rested".

Come on. Wont cost us the 8 or barrett his job.

Big game next week. I think we can turn it around. We then have roosters at home, play tigers, the dogs, warriors without johnson and finish with penrith at home. We should win 4 out of 6 if we go back to playing how we have been

Come on. Wont cost us the 8 or barrett his job.

Big game next week. I think we can turn it around. We then have roosters at home, play tigers, the dogs, warriors without johnson and finish with penrith at home. We should win 4 out of 6 if we go back to playing how we have been

I agree but our last 4 matches have been dreadful. I don't thiink today's game was any worse than last weeks win against the Tigers.

Were specials for the 8 and still a show for top 4. TBH I'm okay that they had a game like today, get it out of our system and refocus. Cherry loves having a steadying 5/8 like Green and Api is massive for us, anyone who can't see how important API has become is blind. Throw in Wright and BJ and what had been a somewhat clunky attack over the last couple of weeks becomes a stuttering attack and loose defence. Over the next 6 weeks we will win at least 4 games. Complacency gone, back to business.

No need to worry. Any side would've dished up similar with that many crucial players out. We were missing half our spine and the replacements were worse than I thought. Hastings should've played 5/8 with Cullen off bench and Joey Lussick hooker.

Anyways this performance doesn't wipe out some of the others this season (such as pumping sharks, beating roosters, belting rabbitohs). Finally we get the wake up call and I expect us to get back to that form from now on (with our players coming back the main reason for that). I don't see why we can't win almost all remaining games as long as our depth isn't tested to this extent again.

Every side has their days where they get belted although our side today was depleted and lethargic. A full strength manly is a sight to see

Really 2 more weeks of our hardest part of the season, then we enter a little more easier section of the draw.

This competition is very close 2-8 th positions

I still see us having a small shot at top 4, a few results go our away we won't be winning the comp but don't be surprised it we finish 4th or 5th.

Yes today was ugly ugly ugly, very heartbroken tonight and disgusted like most of you, we can't change the result.
The only thing we can control is next week.

Oh finally apart from us the whole top 8 won this weekend, this won't be happening over the next few weeks, I think there is a lot of movement still to take place in ladder positions.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4