Rd 26 back at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
The round 26 match against the Panthers will no longer be played at Gosford. It's been moved back to Brookvale Oval. The Rd 22 match against the Warriors is now going to be played at Gosford.

Much better :)

For all the criticism the club cops, they can get it right on occasion.
Really good move.

This is a good move to have the final round at Brookie.

However having Rounds 22 + 23 back to back at Gosford, followed by Round 24 at Canberra makes it hard for us supporters who travel.

But win some, lose some.

Brookie4eva said:

However having Rounds 22 + 23 back to back at Gosford, followed by Round 24 at Canberra makes it hard for us supporters who travel.

But win some, lose some.

Two nights in front of the TV & one trip to Canberra.

Sounds good to me.

Yes! Finally some sense has prevailed and to whoever's responsible, well done. Rather fitting that we're now playing Penrith at Brookie for Joe & Kitey's farewell. :)

Brookie4eva said:

But win some, lose some.

us novacastrians won't be complaining about that.
now if only we can convince the raiders to move their game up this way too...

ALinda said:
Yes! Finally some sense has prevailed and to whoever's responsible, well done. Rather fitting that we're now playing Penrith at Brookie for Joe & Kitey's farewell. :)

Good point.

I know a few Kiwis that live on the northern beaches that won't be happy about the Warriors game being moved to Gosford :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6