MVP: Rd 12 v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
3. Saab
2. Garrick
1. DCE
There were probably others but I noticed our wingers both did plenty of good things, so the novelty value helps but I think they both deserve points, can't recall ever voting for 2 wingers before, lol.
Harper, Marty and Lawton also were good.

First game in a long time where I haven't seen DCE and Turbo given gratuitous points. Still a few who see them deserving but many not listing either. Hopefully a good wake up for both, and not bcos they read this forum, but bcos they will be acutely aware of where they fell down today and want to work on those areas.

mate just because he didn't make 500m with 200 tackle breaks, 7 tries and 47 try assists doesn't mean he wasn't trying.

everyone can have a mediocre or off day. did you see some of the ground he covered in defence today? was pretty epic on the last line in my opinion.
If anyone deserves a game off its turbo

im still of the opinion that if this game were say 2 weeks ago, with ben turbo debuting and origin not around the corner, he would’ve chimed in in attack a bit more like usual. He was awesome in defence i agree

don’t take offense to others opinions

Voting for Rd 12 closed

3 Harper
2 Lawton
1 Froggy

Updated Leaderboard
Turbo
12​
Tent
9.5​
Kapow
6​
DCE
6​
Harper
6​
Aloiai
5.5​
Shoe
5.5​
Keppie
5​
Foz
3.5​
Davey
3​
Jake
3​
Saab
2​
Lawton
2​
Cust
1​
Sippers
1​
Froggy
1​

Thanks for voting!

Wow Harper moving up the leaderboard. Contracted till 2022 (with thanks to Chip and Chase thread:
MWSE Squad Contract Status & Top 30 List
but I'm thinking we will need to upgrade his contract after we win this year's grand final.

Also - congratulations to Lachlan Croker (the former allegedly cancerous 5/8 and player most likely never to be seen in first grade again) on winning a point, and well-deserved.
Thanks for this feature to @mosto

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10