RBB vs Rebecca Wilson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
Apparently after Wilson had written a bad piece in yesterday's Telecrap about the Wanderers,their main fan base the RBB hit back with a sign that reads "Rebecca Wilson worry about an RBT not the RBB". I no longer read her articles but did read the comments on the RBB Facebook page. She has made some serious enemies. I know who will win that battle.
Maybe when she writes her first slag piece on a Manly during 2014 we can come up with a similar banner. Someone smarter than me could come up with something good.

What or who is RBB and who are the Wanderers ?

Jethro said:

err, in case you weren't joking.....

RBB stands for red and black bloc, a 'fan club' for the western sydney wanders football/soccer team.

They are the sort of club that would be banned in Qld under campbells new laws.

Red and black are the teams colours.

globaleagle said:
Jethro said:

RBB stands for red and black bloc, a 'fan club' for the western sydney wanders football/soccer team.

I was in the same boat as Jethro and had no idea what those things are.

Now I know and still dont care.

bob dylan said:
globaleagle said:
Jethro said:

You're welcome!

4ku4bk.jpg

:cool:

RBB are all the bulldogs supporters they moved on a couple of years back and now making a same name for themselves.

The 'elite' members of the 'EBC' (Epic Bender Crew) join an exclusive club established by Ben Barba and known as the 'RBB' (Really Bent Benderers').

MadMarcus said:
The 'elite' members of the 'EBC' (Epic Bender Crew) join an exclusive club established by Ben Barba and known as the 'RBB' (Really Bent Benderers').
Apparently Ben Barba and Robbie lui were at the Big Bash the other night

bob dylan said:
globaleagle said:
Jethro said:

Yep, you and I both :)

I hope she stitched the ... up well and good. They're pure scum. All Dogs & Parra morons.
I hope they stitch her up well and good. She's pure scum. All news Ltd filth.

We can't lose.

globaleagle said:
Jethro said:

Thanks for the info GE and No, I wasn't joking when I asked who and what they were/are.

I haven't lived in Sydney (or Western Sydney or NSW for that matter) since the end of December 2000 and since I don't follow soccer (or football as they like to call themselves nowadays) and I never will, I didn't even know that the Wanderers even existed as they certainly weren't around when I lived there pre-2001 and they don't make the news up here in the Wide Bay-Burnett region of Southern Queensland to be able to know about them now.

(I could be wrong and if I am I apologise.)

Wasn't it this person that bagged Brett Stewart remorselessly a few years ago for being drunk and wasn't it she who was caught driving over the limit?

If what I believe is correct why does she do this? Does she have a 'hate me' complex?

People in glass houses I suppose.

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:
Jethro said:

Thanks for the info GE and No, I wasn't joking when I asked who and what they were/are.

I haven't lived in Sydney (or Western Sydney or NSW for that matter) since the end of December 2000 and since I don't follow soccer (or football as they like to call themselves nowadays) and I never will, I didn't even know that the Wanderers even existed as they certainly weren't around when I lived there pre-2001 and they don't make the news up here in the Wide Bay-Burnett region of Southern Queensland to be able to know about them now.

dat's cool, i just didn't wanna come off like a douchbag.

i don't need any help to look like a douchbag.

*see*

MadMarcus said:
globaleagle said:

It would have to be a loser team to have those colours.

By winning the Premiership Plate last season it could be argued that WSW achieved more in 1 year than the North Sydney Bears achieved in 7 decades following their most "recent" GF win in 1922 ;)

swoop said:
bones said:
What is a Rebecca Wilson?
I think it's this
images

This may be Rebecca's sister. They look very similar but the way to tell it's definitely Rebecca is that there would be steam coming off this image.

It's an easy mistake to make swoop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6