Ray Hadley’s Son

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not going to dance about it.
Been through similar in our clan.
All families have issues especially involving young people's stupidity.
He's just thrown away his career.
Hope he doesn't throw away his life.
All families don't have a dad who gleefully ruins other families. The son has my sympathy.

All families don't have a dad who gleefully ruins other families. The son has my sympathy.
I didn't mention him.
And I'm not concerned about him.
I'm talking about the young bloke and many like him that f*ck up hopefully getting on top of it before it's too late.
If you want to celebrate it go ahead.
I'm not.

I didn't mention him.
And I'm not concerned about him.
I'm talking about the young bloke and many like him that f*ck up hopefully getting on top of it before it's too late.
If you want to celebrate it go ahead.
I'm not.
Again ... the son has my sympathy.

Met Hadley a few times, his kids Inc Daniel used to come to the practice where my wife worked for treatment.
Kids were fine, he was just a horrible person. Everyone there was so glad when he separated from his wife so he didn't have to bring the kids in.

Forgetting who his father is. If it was just a young bloke taking coke and having mental health issues he'd have my complete sympathy however the guys a cop and has charged people which has lead to imprisonment for the same thing. He should have the book thrown at him, mental health issues don't excuse the hypocrisy of doing something you'll jail someone else for.

The son has my sympathy and I hope he learns his lesson.

His old man, on the other hand, is nothing but an industry bully.
Think Hasler on steroids.

Its as weak as p!ss when anyone these days gets busted for something they pull out the Mental health card,(cough cough Foz).I dont believe it for a second ,most likely Hadleys media managers idea,weak as p!ss......

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2