Rangas, gingers and blueys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Okay it's off season - the crickets okay today - but I want to know from the depths of memory successful teams with more than one ranga. And I mean fatty vautin red. No auburn. Mick Neil stuff.

So let's go most rangas in a first grade team and maybe a team from all years made entirely of rangas.

I am a brother to two flaming red nuts and love their work. Let's celebrate their contribution throughout the years, and if you are a red nutted silvertail let us know loud and proud.

Mick Neil, Kerry Hemsley and Steve edmed. Does edmed count? Kevin hardwick was borderline. That balmain team must go close to being the world record. A bit more henna would have helped. Frank Stanton may even have been their coach, although grey by then.

I think they prefer to be called solar and follicle challenged

Did Pauline Hanson, Ronald McDonald and Rick Astley ever play in the same team together?

bones said:
Did Pauline Hanson, Ronald McDonald and Rick Astley ever play in the same team together?

They played for queensland in the 90s.i think rick terrorized nsw in the 80s. But most in queensland did not hear about him for a few more years

Cartman_as_a_Ginger-kid.jpg

Unfair! I thought we got rid of you!!! :p :)

edit: Actually I've just been reading some of my his stuff.

I'm He's hilarious!

Napper said:
globaleagle said:
Unfair! I thought we got rid of you!!! :p :)

That depends on if you CAN understand normal thinking.

If you can't, well, I may be banned again ;)

In that case.... I can't!

lololololerskates! :angel: (welcome back)

bones said:
I think so. Little Ed Sheeran took time out from building lego houses and was their water boy.

Shoe1 said:
Mick Neil, Kerry Hemsley and Steve edmed. Does edmed count? Kevin hardwick was borderline. That balmain team must go close to being the world record. A bit more henna would have helped. Frank Stanton may even have been their coach, although grey by then.

There's no way Kerry Hemsley or Kevin Hardwick are rangas.

Possibly not. A touch of ginger though surely

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/04/04/1226033/539892-footy-039-s-meanest-haircuts.jpg

http://webspace.webring.com/people/es/swannees/hemsley.hof.jpg
Yes they are - my memory was correct

Emu-Anthony Rogers was a great Manly ranga winger.
Beaver is also a strawberry blonde, his little brother had flame red hair too.

So we have Fatty, Emu, Beaver, Daniel Harris and Tom Symonds as Manly Rangas.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2