Ramien/Demetriou

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Demetriou is a beaut! he rescued the kids today, we were pretty ordinary and he snatched the game, hopefully we get Tom Turbo back fast and we can have a real crack at the finals.

Demetriou is a beaut! he rescued the kids today, we were pretty ordinary and he snatched the game, hopefully we get Tom Turbo back fast and we can have a real crack at the finals.
Rescued himself more like. What about all the mistakes and penalties he gave away in first half .very undisciplined . Awesome second half ,though hint of a knock on last try

The impact Tom Turbo has was there for all to see today. Without him we we're average, and rescued by Demetriou who had had a very ordinary first half. There are some good players in this team, but Tom is something special. The lads did show some fighting spirit, and it was a valuable win.

If we are out of contention in 1st grade by the last round why not throw these two in against then sharks for a bit of a taste ?

Yea I agree the taste of first grade could be just the thing these kids need to hang around
We are in contention for NSW Cup too.Do you keep T-Red, Lawrence and Soggy in NSW Cup rather than promote them?
Frankly, I'd like to see our Under 20s go deep into the finals. Manly has won the minor premiership in this competition once but never reached a grand final. At full strength I think we could do it this season. It would sweeten what has been a sour year for the club, in general.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6