Rambofan is BACK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambofan

Reserve Grader
After a lot of sooking and wingeing from certain contributors, I was forced to have a knee bypass in Borneo for a few weeks.

Judging by all the thousands of mentions here in my absence, I have been sorely missed. Thank you fans, you know who you are.

Questions without notice will now resume.

Haters gonna hate but I can feel the love already. Flamers gonna flame and I am packing one kick arse of an extinguisher for you all.

That is all.Bring it.

Oh by the way.Snake as mentioned HAS signed with the rosters.T rex as predicted will be leaving as will three other first graders and two reggies.

Bring it.

Rambofan said:
I was forced to have a knee bypass in Borneo for a few weeks.

You must have felt rather disappointed when you learnt that the laideeboi's were in Thailand, not Borneo.

Rambofan you were wrong about EVERYTHING you said and you come back here posting like you have a clue lol get out of here champ you lost all credibility.

Rambofan - so your 3 other 1st graders (aside from Tony W) that are leaving are Whare, Snake & .....?

Rambofan said:
After a lot of sooking and wingeing from certain contributors, I was forced to have a knee bypass in Borneo for a few weeks.

Judging by all the thousands of mentions here in my absence, I have been sorely missed. Thank you fans, you know who you are.

Haters gonna hate but I can feel the love already. Flamers gonna flame and I am packing one kick arse of an extinguisher for you all.

That is all.Bring it.

Oh by the way.Snake as mentioned HAS signed with the rosters.T rex as predicted will be leaving as will three other first graders and two reggies.

Bring it.

It is so obvious this is a regular
Poster coming on to stir the pot. It wouldn't be the first time.

T-Rex -> Bulldogs
Whare -> Panthers
Lussick -> Eels
B.Stewart -> Roosters
Ballin -> Raiders
D.Williams -> ESL

Missing any Rambo?

Rambofan said:

That is all.Bring it.

Bring it.

Rambofan's thoughts whilst thinking about writing his post:

tumblr_m0n0rwUUCp1r2ygl8.gif

I'm so bored. What can I do?

character0053.gif
I know, I might just bait a line and see if I can catch me some Silvertails posters to stir up.

reeling-smiley.gif
Getting a few bites.

character0052.gif
Got one !

The responses he was after:
tumblr_lpe5w7mLIp1qiboxr.gif
tumblr_lw0ucpxjvc1qcly3i.gif
tumblr_m3ydxg0x311r50pfh.gif

The result on me whilst reading Rambofan's post:

3D20Smiles20265.gif
3D20Smiles20266.gif

Rambofan said:

That is all.Bring it.

Bring it.

Snake, Oldfield and Lussik are gone while Cunningham and Stomquist will both be at the dogs next year.

Rambofan said:

That is all.Bring it.

Bring it.

i like you man

Jethro said:
Rambofan said:

That is all.Bring it.

Bring it.

Rambofan's thoughts whilst thinking about writing his post:

tumblr_m0n0rwUUCp1r2ygl8.gif

I'm so bored. What can I do?

character0053.gif
I know, I might just bait a line and see if I can catch me some Silvertails posters to stir up.

reeling-smiley.gif
Getting a few bites.

character0052.gif
Got one !

The responses he was after:
tumblr_lpe5w7mLIp1qiboxr.gif
tumblr_lw0ucpxjvc1qcly3i.gif
tumblr_m3ydxg0x311r50pfh.gif

The result on me whilst reading Rambofan's post:

3D20Smiles20265.gif
3D20Smiles20266.gif

Cool story mate.Introduce a love affair and you may well have a script!

We should be friends.

Rambofan said:

That is all.Bring it.

Bring it.

Top End Eagle said:
Hey rambogan will we get sika Manu ? Or Wll Shackleton join before June thirty?

Top End, its a matter of fitting both of them in.Solid skill and a desire to win is a prerequisite and both have spades.

No other news.

Rambofan said:

That is all.Bring it.

Bring it.

Sorry Rambo, Just had a case of the Doggies ie.. ( I can't read and I can't write but I can drive a tractor ) Hope ya knee is OK but comon sense say's if the King of Borneo wants a bit a Belmores best then Rambo's ya best bet..... No wonder you have sore knees and walk like a crab !!!!!

SWOOP EAGLES !!! YOU WONT BUY A WINNING CULTURE

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4