Raiders : Josh Hodgson / George Williams circus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As with most things in life, the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle of both sides version of events.
Not these days, when lying and manipulation of the media has become a sophisticated art form. In my experience its not so complicated, there is usually one party telling the truth and the other spinning a lie.
True, as outsiders it can be hard to know the truth, so the simple thing is to say 'Oh they are maybe both a bit right'. In which case the lie has prevailed, at least to that extent.

Read the article properly and it’s obvious the issue wasn’t a ‘now’ problem, it was always to do with what was required of Williams AFTER the baby arrives.

Then why was he and his wife struggling now, why was he unable to train now, why was he unable to play now ... it's a good heart stirring narrative, one sided, and completley self serving gibberish ...

Similar or quite similar family related circumstances for some N Z based Warrior 's players when they were based in Australia last season but not with the logistic "s problems associated with the U K of course . Probably could have been handled better by all concerned , not discounting William 's quite probable genuine issues but still contractual obligations , disadvantage to his team mates and supporters and season "s prospects and if i have got it right , no immediate intention or demand to return to the U K at the time . Probably was compounded or mismanaged by relevant parties more then what was necessary

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4