Raiders good spirit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When all 3 of our boys went down the Raiders players ran over and showed genuine concern all 3 times. I thought this deserved a mention especially after they were building it up as a battle of 2 teams that don't like each other. Nice work Raiders

why dontcha marry them then if you love them so much!!!!

~cough~ (lol)

Yeah, it is good to see. I reckon a lot of these guys are more mates than enemies these days thanks to changing teams, social media, comrades in arms stuff, and rubik cube competitions.

Can I add the Ranga who plays backrow (from the dolphins) is a gun. That his he put on jet ski was a gem.

When all 3 of our boys went down the Raiders players ran over and showed genuine concern all 3 times. I thought this deserved a mention especially after they were building it up as a battle of 2 teams that don't like each other. Nice work Raiders
Yeah ,I noticed that Robbo as well. I thought ,thats what the game is all about. Like we all say, we have our rivalry,s but they are played in good spirit. although, wasnt it a raiders game that Turbo went down in last year. They might have a sniper in the stands lol, only kidding. Well done raiders

Watching the game for a 2nd time also noticed that.. good for them they put there hands up straight away when our boys went down. I hope our players do the same.... the most famous 1 and most will throw stones at me for saying this but when Billy slater held wolfman in his arms after he broke his neck i stopped hating Billy and started liking him. I mean we did 40 nil the **** LOL

Was much better display than Eels vs Roosters, who I hoped would get to the point and punch each other's lights out
That whining little biatch Queen Gutherson & his worms lost so I’m happy as Larry! I don’t know of any other team that has so many arrogant players. Gutherson, Moses, D Brown, N Brown, Ferguson, Sivo all carry on like twats during games......I guess it’s bred into them by their twat coach! Gutherson spends most of his time flapping his arms like a pelican whether in or not in possession. I despise that team & Queen Gutherson with a passion closely followed by the Knights & Sharks!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8