Racist Clippers owner Sterling life ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
After making racist comments which sparked international outcry, Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling was banned from the NBA for life by new league commissioner Adam Silver on Wednesday (AEST).

A number of major brand-name sponsors had already cut ties with the Clippers, major stars had threatened boycotts and the basketball-fan-in-chief Barack Obama had weighed in.

On Wednesday the NBA took the strongest action possible against Sterling for his racist comments.

The NBA said the Clippers owner had admitted to telling a female friend not to associate with "black people" in a series of secretly recorded rants which NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said were "hurtful" and "offensive".

read more

Dunno, but good to see the punishment and no carpet sweeping (looking at you storm).

Kinda sets the standard I hope!

Ser do you know about the conspiracy? We run Hollywood and the world....

It is interesting to see a sport take actual leadership of racism issue (especially when you compare this to football...and spain)

lsz said:
We run Hollywood and the world
Well then you really should work on the quality of movies coming out of Hollywood.
Come to think of it the world isn't going so flash either...
Lift your game!

Too busy trying to work out an alignment with the illuminati...

Should look up some of Sterling's previous offenses, he's a real piece of work.

Glad he won't be part of the league for much longer.

He's now suing the nba for a billion dollars and is fighting to call the sale off.

Says it's infringing on his rights.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/09/us/sterling-lawsuit-clippers-sale/index.html

globaleagle said:
He's now suing the nba for a billion dollars and is fighting to call the sale off.

Says it's infringing on his rights.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/09/us/sterling-lawsuit-clippers-sale/index.html

Like it or not, he's absolutely correct.

Freedom of speech means he is free to say what he thinks, even when we disagree with him, and think him an arsehole.

He has more money than he will ever need, and now he has been kicked out I believe he will happily see the team and the NBA destroyed.

My guess is a backflip by the NBA or a legal and financial nightmare, because they are against a guy that has nothing to lose, doesn't give a f... and only has years to live, and can't take his money with him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4