Rabbitohs Under NRL Investigation For Playing With an Extra Man Last Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No way this should be a points fine
Might come down to whose fault it was. If the NRL interchange official stuffed up then no foul by Souths.
But if Souths were somehow at fault it's pretty serious even if there wasn't a try scored etc.

Might come down to whose fault it was. If the NRL interchange official stuffed up then no foul by Souths.
But if Souths were somehow at fault it's pretty serious even if there wasn't a try scored etc.
Agree but considering it was immaterial to the result you would hope for a fine

From WWOS:

NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo has slammed the interchange blunder during last night's clash between the Broncos and Rabbitohs at Suncorp Stadium.

Souths had 14 players on the field for up to 30 seconds, which amounts to about two to three plays while in possession with the score 22-6.

At that point in the match, Brisbane was down to 12 players after Herbie Farnworth was sin-binned for tripping.

Abdo slammed the club saying "it's not good enough".

The CEO confirmed interchanges are the responsibility of the clubs and told The Continuous Call Team a full review is underway.

"It shouldn't happen, it's not good enough," Abdo said.

"We need to have controls in place to make sure that it doesn't happen again and obviously there has to be accountability for that.

"There's a full review well underway (and) we'll look to finalise that on Monday."

They deserve points deduction, every week they struggle , and then somehow magicvally happen to get 1 or 232 players binned from the other team , which then opens up theirscoring , im starting to lose my patients with that team... GLory Glory , GTFOH

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4