R12 & R13 schedule

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
R12 & R13 schedule

ROUND 12

Friday 27 May, 2011
Sea Eagles Vs Broncos Suncorp Stadium 7.00pm (Ch 9)
Bulldogs Vs Titans Suncorp Stadium 8.45pm (Ch 9)

Saturday 28 May, 2011
Knights Vs Eels Ausgrid Stadium 5.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Cowboys Vs Roosters Dairy Farmers Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Sunday 29 May, 2011
Storm Vs Sharks AAMI Park 2.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Dragons Vs Wests Tigers WIN Jubilee Oval 3.00pm (Ch 9)

Monday 30 May, 2011
Panthers Vs Rabbitohs Centrebet Stadium 7.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

ROUND 13

Friday 3 June, 2011
Eels Vs Dragons Parramatta Stadium 7.35pm (Ch 9)
Sharks Vs Broncos Toyota Stadium 7.35pm (Ch 9)

Saturday 4 June, 2011
Titans Vs Panthers Skilled Park 5.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Bulldogs Vs Sea Eagles ANZ Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Roosters Vs Warriors Sydney Football Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Sunday 5 June, 2011
Raiders Vs Cowboys Canberra Stadium 2.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Rabbitohs Vs Storm ANZ Stadium 3.00pm (Ch 9)

Monday 6 June, 2011
Wests Tigers Vs Knights Leichhardt Oval 7.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Re: R12 & R13 schedule

I have been to the last two double headers here, the 7.00pm time slot can be a difficult one for locals to get here in time but not much you can do about it. Despite it being Brisbane the traffic here in the afternoons (and especially around this joint) is chaotic and public transport is well...public transport so it will be difficult for many to get there before kick off.

Those on the MWTS packages will be slumming it at the famous Caxton Hotel from around 4.00pm for two hours of "drinkies and nibbles" and then meandering across to Sunnycorp to take our seats in Bay 301...right behind the players bench smack bang on half way!!

A fantastic "result" for us (seating wise) and directly relates to this being a "home ground" on the night.

For those not doing the MWTS packages (and yes we have packages from $110.00 a person still available) you can buy seats in Bay 725 (top level far left hand side of the Eastern Stand), this is the designated Manly Bay...and I'd expect there to be a lot of people in that area who either don't know about my packages, or don't want to pay the premium for the pre match function and the better seats (which is of course fine, I offer a service not everyone is obliged to take me up on it).

It's going to be a VERY big night in Queensland for Manly fans.

Pre game function, great seats to the game and a post match (meet the players) function...more on that soon.

pretty upset i won't be going to the double header anymore :( was suppose to fly up from Sydney for the origin game then manly's game but couldn't get origin I tickets..

Manlyforever

I have tickets...e-mail me for details on how you can get them!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I have been to the last two double headers here, the 7.00pm time slot can be a difficult one for locals to get here in time but not much you can do about it. Despite it being Brisbane the traffic here in the afternoons (and especially around this joint) is chaotic and public transport is well...public transport so it will be difficult for many to get there before kick off.

Those on the MWTS packages will be slumming it at the famous Caxton Hotel from around 4.00pm for two hours of \"drinkies and nibbles\" and then meandering across to Sunnycorp to take our seats in Bay 301...right behind the players bench smack bang on half way!!

A fantastic \"result\" for us (seating wise) and directly relates to this being a \"home ground\" on the night.

For those not doing the MWTS packages (and yes we have packages from $110.00 a person still available) you can buy seats in Bay 725 (top level far left hand side of the Eastern Stand), this is the designated Manly Bay...and I'd expect there to be a lot of people in that area who either don't know about my packages, or don't want to pay the premium for the pre match function and the better seats (which is of course fine, I offer a service not everyone is obliged to take me up on it).

It's going to be a VERY big night in Queensland for Manly fans.

Pre game function, great seats to the game and a post match (meet the players) function...more on that soon.
no dramas gettin there for me
ill be leaving work at 3pm walking down the hill to fairfield station and will be at the caxton by 3:55pm with drink in hand

sitting with MTWS for the first game then off to sit with the work crew for the reserve grade clash after

And then to the Post Match function...what a night!!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301984519[/time]

Cam...you still want some SOO 1 tickets???

nah mark we are sweet for ours thanks mate

god its gonna be a huge week

Ah yes you could say that, but remember "The Liver is Evil and it has to be punished"

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Manlyforever

I have tickets...e-mail me for details on how you can get them!!
Haven't got the cash to get to Brisbane.. McDonalds doesn't pay that much :(

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2