Queensland floods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
To all out Queensland Silvertails, take care and be safe

this was put up on youtube
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYUpkPTcqPY&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube]

Goodna - Ipswich Motorway and Railway Terrace (East)

more traffic cams at
http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Goodna%20-%20Ipswich%20Motorway%20and%20Railway%20Terrace%20(East)
DisplayImage.ashx

It seemed like a good idea to move to the vegas...we are in New farm getting ready to shift

Its fine for us in hervey bay. The only problem is the idiot locals who are panicking and buying 10litres of milk and filling up anything that will hold Petrol, as they think we are going to run out just because Gympie blocked.

Idiots don't realise most of that produce comes from up North and our servos are getting fuel deliveries daily :)

Honestly people are just idiots

Dan link said:
Its fine for us in hervey bay. The only problem is the idiot locals who are panicking and buying 10litres of milk and filling up anything that will hold Petrol, as they think we are going to run out just because Gympie blocked.

Idiots don't realise most of that produce comes from up North and our servos are getting fuel deliveries daily :)

Disregard the PM Dan. Sounds like your all OK. What about Mata ?

How far North Dan?

Rocky is still cut off from the south, or do you mean between you and there?

Fro link said:
How far North Dan?

Rocky is still cut off from the south, or do you mean between you and there?

You can get to Mackay where a good deal of our fuel etc comes from.
Rockhampton is cut off but Emerald etc are open so you can go around them to get up and down.

My mates Dad is a truck driver and he has been going up to Cairns and back over the past 2 weeks, apparently they have to go inland a bit and the 1 day trip takes 2 days now.

My sister in law was having a laugh about the people lined up and fighting and the petrol pumps today as the petrol delivery came in everyone apparently went real quiet :)

Fluffy link said:
Queensland, beautiful one day, flooded the next.
dickhead

Post  automatically merged: [time]1294829858[/time]

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=186236.msg311447#msg311447 date=1294805167]

Disregard the PM Dan. Sounds like your all OK. What about Mata ?
[/quote]  All fine here mate.  We're 450m in altitude above the mess.  We've had 700mm+ since Saturday though! 

How's fellows like Mark from Brisbane etc?

700mm! That is absolutely massive. Around 28 inches. I once went through 7 inches in an hour and that is where you get real problems, like seen in Grantham. Bet wishes to all those affected.

It's so ****ed. I have people who spent thousands to come over and spend a week in my training class and the last two days we have had to finish at 12. I've relocated them and the class to the goldy.

Brisbane is such a wonderful city it's where we work and it's where we have fun and to see the footage and too see the damage it has done to our franchisee in the Brisbane and lockyer valley area is heart breaking stuff

Shamwow stocks have gone through the roof apparently

Dan all QLD refineries are currently shut down. I cant get LPG (Petrol also) into any of my sites up there.

clontaago link said:
Dan all QLD refineries are currently shut down. I cant get LPG (Petrol also) into any of my sites up there.

Nothing can get south of Caboulture. We are still getting daily deliveries though. The groceries are the main problem here now. People were panic buying and the super markets are empty.

Yeah but the thing is mate all fuel into your area is sent up by B Doubles into depots from Brisbane. The stocks will run out if the refinieries dont get back online in the short term.

Most of the floodwaters north of us are all subsiding and are into clear out mode. Brisbane, Gympie etc should be clear by early next week too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6