Queensland - Broncos a now running the League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
I keep hearing that Queensland are running the League now and I have a few points to show

1. World Cup final last year
2. Bob Fulton not making the starting line up in the Centenary Team because the Qld push for W Lewis & M Meninga. Sorry 2 great players but not as Bob Fulton.
3. The consistant push for Thurston & Lockyer – Thurston hasn’t been the No1 halfback for 2 years (behind Prince) but always gets raps no matter what – take the Aust V NZ match last week when he scored some tries but did nothing – Lockyer is over the hill but there will be a push for him to break Beavers record of games.
4. The Man of Match to Hodges in the Test – Glenn Stewie was the best player on the field.
5. The push for the 2nd team in Brisbane – which will not happen.
6. The Broncos seem to have more off field incidents, which just seem to disappear from the headlines and become nothing, when the Eagles incidents are still being commented in the paper and during the TV commentary.   
7. The Greg Inglis crap – Bowraville is in NSW – When did we Qld claim Bowraville. Qld State of Origin always had these players Adrian Lam – PNG Chris Smith – NZ (the Dragons/Steelers prop)

We now how are pulling the strings who control the muppet called David Gallop

Had my little rant and sorry to any Queenslanders reading but you are now running the league.

Yeah - I noticed that though that charming girl, Charmaine worked out of QLD.

Maybe the Sydney clubs need to start a breakaway league and call it the NSWRL and freeze those that think they own the game out!!!

Craig Smith was the NZ prop.

Rants usually work better if they at least get the players names right

Fro link said:

coming from a man who cant spell "For" right......

*boom tish*

the broncos would be the largest revenue rasier for the NRL. Plain and simple, they have to be a protected species. Channel 9 pay big bucks for Brisbane to be on the TV atleast 2 out of every 3 weeks, just for the sheer factor that they pull the largest TV audiences.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=180352.msg222362#msg222362 date=1242080298]

*boom tish*
[/quote]

"Can't" I? :)

Fro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180352.msg222365#msg222365 date=1242081973]
[quote author=Fro link=topic=180352.msg222362#msg222362 date=1242080298]

*boom tish*
[/quote]

"Can't" I? :)
[/quote]

wow way to kill the humour

Did the test match sell out?

I don't think it did, which would be embarrassing for QLD since they said all that stuff about being the heart of RL and they'd sell out easy.  Especially since most of the starting team were QLDers...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6