Public trashing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
It's been a long time since I've seen such a thorough public trashing as the media have given this Wollongong town planner Beth Morgan.  Who'd have thought a town planner would be such a raver!

Matabele link said:
It's been a long time since I've seen such a thorough public trashing as the media have given this Wollongong town planner Beth Morgan.  Who'd have thought a town planner would be such a raver!

town bike

icacmorgan470.jpg

I wonder how she'll go getting another job?  She might have to resort to the world's oldest profession. 

Shouldnt be too much of a transition for her really, she just gets paid at the end.

Speaking of which. What is hat Qantas chick up to these days? Lisa Robertson or whatever her name is.

clontaago link said:
Shouldnt be too much of a transition for her really, she just gets paid at the end.

Speaking of which. What is hat Qantas chick up to these days? Lisa Robertson or whatever her name is.
Works at a winery i believe  ;D

She went to my school, was a about 3 or 4 years above me I have been told.  I dont remember her, maybe if I knew her maiden name it might ring a bell.

Garts link said:
She went to my school, was a about 3 or 4 years above me I have been told.  I dont remember her, maybe if I knew her maiden name it might ring a bell.

You probably just don't recognise her with her clothes on. :D

Garts link said:

Beth Mooney

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4