Proposed Brookvale re-development pictures

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Found these pics of the proposed re-development of Brookie.

brookvale-stadium-1.jpg

brookvale-stadium-2.jpg

brookvale-stadium-3.jpg

1. I'm against a giant residential high rise on Pittwater Rd. It'll block out the skyline and the coastal breeze.

2. Jane Try's land donation had a caveat that it only ever be used for public recreation purposes. I'm OK if it's commercial linked to funding Brookie's survival and viability, like Restaurants and Offices on Pittwater's end, but not Residential.

3. Very sad about the demise of 563 Pittwater Rd. Was our home since 1957.
-

Looks like Brookie would also be capable of hosting the odd A-League and/or Super Rugby game. Not sold on the residential buildings though I like how the roofs are two giant eagles.

Where is the giant video screen? Can't see one.

Honestly, take away the high rises and its not bad.

Take away the high rises and it doesn't get done. Things don't pay for themselves and no government wants to do it. At least now there's a plan that can succeed. Doesn't mean it will though

how are they going to serve warm beers and cold sausage roles out of that?

It won't get built so no need 2 worry about it no government has the stomach 2 give us the money and it wouldn't get approved anyway.

I like it, but I am not sure about the tree foliage, I think they should have designed the foliage to be different shapes to those.

Maybe a toprary garden

Have you been hitting the turps tonight Dan? You're on fire lol
Lol no. It is 1PM here in the Netherlands and I am sitting on a train between Amsterdam and Nijmegen on my way to a meeting.

I just got enough sleep last night so am back to my jovial self

Gotta love developers. Stick a 30 storey building in an area that tops at 4.

The stadium should be modelled on a board member and be simple in its lines and capable of cramming in as much as is possible.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6