pretty sure cambo went ga ga in the last minute

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With NSW having the game in the bag as the last play of the game looking likely to errupt. I cant be 100% sure but I think choc gave someone a spray that cambo would have been proud of

The best REX to be heard on live TV for a while. Didnt catch the lot but did he tell the ref he was going to thump some rex

Yeah i heard that too. Was pretty funny. It sounded like he said to the ref you stop him doin it or i'll thump the ****. I think he may have had a little head clash in the scrum.

Where was the biff all the so-called experts tipped pre-game?
Was it because third-man-in-Sam wasn't playing?

Don't know who it was who used that word I heard it and was disgusted. There's no need for that sort of talk in rugby league. Irresponsible of channel 9 to air it. They should be thinking about the thousands of kids who were watching the game.

Cameron said:
Don't know who it was who used that word I heard it and was disgusted. There's no need for that sort of talk in rugby league. Irresponsible of channel 9 to air it. They should be thinking about the thousands of kids who were watching the game.

You serious? You do realise this is rugby league.
What is so bad about that word?
It's a great word to use when your angry or with your mates.

Ronald Jock said:
Cameron said:

This is funny lol. Sorry Ronald but i would hazzard a guess cameron is displaying sarcasm at its best.

Ronald Jock said:
Cameron said:

Its a vile disgusting word. Belittling women and their genitals no place for it in our game. Tbh

I thought he wanted James Blunt to sing the anthem.

I did like the blonde though.

Cameron said:
Ronald Jock said:
Cameron said:

Its a vile disgusting word. Belittling women and their genitals no place for it in our game. Tbh

No one i know in my lifetime who has used that word has ever thought that they were being misogynists when using it. It's just a great word to use. Get off your high horse and don't take offense to a word.
Anyone who takes offence to any word is an idiot.

Ronald Jock said:
Cameron said:
Ronald Jock said:
Cameron said:

No one i know in my lifetime who has used that word has ever thought that they were being misogynists when using it. It's just a great word to use. Get off your high horse and don't take offense to a word.

The use of the expression in the fashion you describe may or may not be offensive to any particular listener. But it is irrevocably and necessarily misogynist to believe that the worst, vilest, most hateful thing in the world – and hence the best insult - is the female genitals. Surely that much is obvious?

And for all those who worry that 'it's only a word' and fret about how 'the world is going mad with political correctness' – believe it or not, the language we use does determine the ideas and beliefs we hold. Again, that is obvious, surely.

Some of us have known women who were happy to use the term, but it is totally different when used by a woman … for obvious reasons.

If none of this makes sense to you Ronald, then you are clearly an idiot. Which I say in the knowledge you could not possibly be offended by that in any way, because (as you so neatly put it) 'anyone who takes offence to any word is an idiot'.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ronald Jock said:
Cameron said:
Ronald Jock said:
Cameron said:

The use of the expression in the fashion you describe may or may not be offensive to any particular listener. But it is irrevocably and necessarily misogynist to believe that the worst, vilest, most hateful thing in the world – and hence the best insult - is the female genitals. Surely that much is obvious?

And for all those who worry that 'it's only a word' and fret about how 'the world is going mad with political correctness' – believe it or not, the language we use does determine the ideas and beliefs we hold. Again, that is obvious, surely.

Some of us have known women who were happy to use the term, but it is totally different when used by a woman … for obvious reasons.

If none of this makes sense to you Ronald, then you are clearly an idiot. Which I say in the knowledge you could not possibly be offended by that in any way, because (as you so neatly put it) 'anyone who takes offence to any word is an idiot'.
Ser8 when you go to games do you take you D&G Or Chanel handbag.

Seriously

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ronald Jock said:
Cameron said:
Ronald Jock said:
Cameron said:

Bugger me that's serious **** SER8....but it's a funny thread (knowing and loving Cambo as we do).......for those on twitter Cambo "never" uses that ghastly word!!

He's far to humble and polite to do so.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4