Press conference - merged threads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Press conference

Does anyone know what time these press conferences have been called for, i can't seem to find any information at all. Being kept in the dark is one of the more annoying parts to this debarcle. Maybee as some one else has already posted rip the bandaid off and begin to let it heal.

RE: Press conference

assuming those times are correct im not sure whats going on. I would have thought the bulldogs would have waited for the manly conference to take place, given that if des has signed then the club has the option to either remove des or let him see out the 2012 season. hmmmm very interesting indeed. I may be clutching at straws but i wonder if by some remote chance something has changed at the last minute.

**** I hate ****erbury more than ever today.
So much for their saying bred not bought. Eat a bag of dicks Todd greenknob

Press conference on Triple m

Hi guys, rabs said he hoped to get the press conference on at 10am on the dead set legends program. This is the Canterbury press conference, and to be honest, it won't help to cheer us all up. Rabs is also of the opinion that it's the two blokes at the top, not so much the money ...

What a sad state of affairs. I've been saying for ages that our front office is a shambles. We stand to lose our coach, crusher, support staff, team doctor and up to 5 players.

**** me, well done you bunch of nuffies!

FFS Bob resign before it's too late. Has anyone noticed how his two mouthpieces on here have gone to ground????

I know there have been a lot of merged threads lately but is it really necessary to have a press conference on them?

MadMarcus said:
I know there have been a lot of merged threads lately but is it really necessary to have a press conference on them?

**** how full of themselves are these moderators.
Get over yourself stu lol :)

Not sure if it anything but on Foxsports, they had the Dogs Press conference and they said Manly will be issuing a Statement at 11, as opposed to having a press conference.

The question I would have liked asked by a journo at the Dogs conference was, will you be talking to Des as any stage during 2012 about 2013 recruitment?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Manly Press
We wish Des all the best
we will be issueing a statement on Manly 2013 coaching staff early 2012

You serious? these weak bastards won't even face the media? and explain what is going on and I include Des in this we the fans deserve better then this crap

It is not 11.00 am yet

Rumour on another site states "on triple m brisbane just now fatty said he just got a text saying des is going to be sacked this morning"

swoop said:
Are they having a press conference or just releasing a statement?

The official website says they will be releasing a statement. I suppose it depends on if that could be end up a pseudo press conference anyway if its being read to the media by Penn. If they just do a press release that would be pretty weak IMO.

Masked Eagle said:
swoop said:
Are they having a press conference or just releasing a statement?

The official website says they will be releasing a statement. I suppose it depends on if that could be end up a pseudo press conference anyway if its being read to the media by Penn. If they just do a press release that would be pretty weak IMO.

****ING PISSWEAK

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6