Preliminary Finals details released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
nrl.com
Preliminary Finals details released
South Sydney will host a Preliminary Final at ANZ Stadium on Friday, September 27, and Minor Premiers Sydney Roosters will host a Preliminary Final at Allianz Stadium the following night in Week 3 of the Telstra Premiership Finals Series.

In two action-packed nights of Rugby League finals, Australian music stars will headline the pre-match entertainment at both Preliminary Finals with award-winning band Grinspoon to perform at ANZ Stadium and indie pop group sensation Sheppard at Allianz Stadium.

The NRL has today also announced ticket prices for the Preliminary Finals with family passes starting at just $70 for members and $90 for the general public and just $10 for junior members and $15 for the general public.

There are also $20 tickets available to both games for Telstra customers through the Telstra Thanks loyalty program, at http://www.telstra.com.au/latestoffers/loyalty/sport-nrl.html

Tickets for the Preliminary Finals will go on sale to members from 10am Monday, September 23, to give fans whose teams are competing in this week’s Telstra Premiership Finals Series Semi-Finals an equal opportunity to purchase tickets.

The draw for Week 3 of the Telstra Premiership and Holden Cup Finals Series is:

Friday, September 27, at ANZ Stadium, Sydney

7.45pm: Telstra Premiership Preliminary Final

South Sydney Rabbitohs v

Winner of Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Saturday, September 28, at Allianz Stadium, Sydney

7.45pm: Telstra Premiership Preliminary Final

Sydney Roosters v

Winner of Melbourne Storm v Newcastle Knights

Tickets for Week 3 Telstra Premiership Finals Series matches will go on sale to Ticketed Members of the competing NRL teams at 10am on Monday, September 23. Tickets for all fans will then go on sale from 10am Tuesday, September 24.

Tickets are available from Ticketek at www.ticketek.com.au/nrlfinals, by calling 132 849 or at Ticketek outlets. The ticket price for the match at ANZ Stadium includes travel on major event public transport.

The draw for Week 3 of the Holden Cup Finals Series will be confirmed on the weekend.

All Telstra Premiership Finals Series information is available at www.nrl.com/finals

TICKET PRICES

Week 3 Preliminary Finals Prices

2013 - Members

ANZ Stadium

Cat 1

Cat 2

Cat 3

and

Adult

$85.00

$60.00

$30.00

Allianz Stadium

Concession

$70.00

$55.00

$25.00

Junior

$65.00

$50.00

$10.00

Family

$235.00

$170.00

$70.00

General Public

Cat 1

Cat 2

Cat 3

Adult

$95.00

$70.00

$35.00

Concession

$85.00

$65.00

$30.00

Junior

$80.00

$55.00

$15.00

Family

$270.00

$195.00

$90.00

David Smith is in Neg with centerlink for souths fans to receive an extra payment next week so they can attend the game as the last crowd was so disappointing. Talks with the NSW Corrective Services Minister failed to reach an agreement to get "day release" for the remanding Souff$ fans however weekend detainees will not have to report until Sat morning. These two results could allow Souff$ to fill the stadium with their true supporters.

Assuming we make it, I might be pushing the friendship with the boss, needing another Fri arvo off to get to the game.

If the NRL truly gave a stuff about supporters attending prelim finals, one game would be on Saturday & the other game on Sunday afternoon.

Will be impossible for me to get to Homebush on time next Friday assuming we make it.

manlyfan76 said:
Talks with the NSW Corrective Services Minister failed to reach an agreement to get "day release" for the remanding Souff$ fans

Another example of NRL double standards. I'm sure Greenberg would have done better if his beloved Doggies were involved. I heard that last year he secured day releases to enable a fair proportion of the playing squad to attend mad Monday.

and where exactly is the Roosters advantage for finishing 1st? The AFL has a system where the team that finishes 1st plays on the Friday night, giving them the extra days rest versus the team that finishes 2nd.

Of course, it's Souths so they get the Friday game.

1 day may not seem like a lot, but at this time of year it's invaluable with that extra 24 hours to get over niggling injuries.

I know none of this matters and we will be getting the advantage when we smash Souths, but I still think it stinks.

How the hell did they take so long to decide this. They managed to arrange 75% of the entire seasons draw 10 months in advance, yet they took 5 days to decide when tp play just 2 games. I have a mate in Qld who has been hanging on this so that he could book his air tix to get to this game, I am sure the cost of those tickets are higher now that what they were at the conclusion of our game last Saturday night.

And whilst on a rant how the F*&k did the NRL not fine the Cowboys, the most hypocritical thing that those idiots at the NRL have done all year, for gods sake bring back David Gallop, all is forgiven.

mmmdl said:
and where exactly is the Roosters advantage for finishing 1st? The AFL has a system where the team that finishes 1st plays on the Friday night, giving them the extra days rest versus the team that finishes 2nd.

1 day may not seem like a lot, but at this time of year it's invaluable with that extra 24 hours to get over niggling injuries.

I know none of this matters and we will be getting the advantage when we smash Souths, but I still think it stinks.

They have been doing this for awhile the 2nd top qualifier plays in the first prelim final and your right it's stupid.

mmmdl said:

They have been doing this for awhile the 2nd top qualifier plays in the first prelim final and your right it's stupid.

Would work well for us should we win this week and knock Souths off.

Full nine days before the GF. Best scenario possible if it came off.

The NRL has booked grinspoon to be the entertainment at the semi. Sheesh I thought they wanted to attract people to the game! Another example of the NRL actively sabotaging attendance.

Shoe1 said:
The NRL has booked grinspoon to be the entertainment at the semi. Sheesh I thought they wanted to attract people to the game! Another example of the NRL actively sabotaging attendance.

Lets just hope Ricky Martin doesn't sing "The Cup of Life" at the Grand Final.

Brookie4eva said:
Assuming we make it, I might be pushing the friendship with the boss, needing another Fri arvo off to get to the game.

Know how you feel. Thank goodness I have a nice boss.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7