Prediction

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Have been speaking to Yoda and he informed me that after a deep disturbance in the force in years 2009/10 the rebel alliance will be back on track in 2011 with Manly winning the premiership. I also asked the green guy about B.Stewy's comeback and he said - score tries for us, mmm.

In a galaxy far, far away, a psychopathic emperor and his most trusted servant - a former Jedi Knight known as Dark Mata - are ruling a universe with fear. It is a time of civil war and the Rebel Alliance is reeling and is more fragmented than ever before.

Just over the northern border, 20 light years behind, the Cane Toad Council was in turmoil. Should they side with the Rebels or continue to pledge allegiance to Lord Mata? Had he not brought them success? Had not the maroon sabres triumphed over the sky blue pretenders for many a season of battle?

The wise one sat cross-legged. YoDaN looked into the future. “Harrigan knows not. There is no try. Defeated are we.” 

Newly promoted Rebel Treasurer Manly(Chew)Backer was in despair. No one could have foreseen so many straight losses in battle. The two long term Alliance investments of making the Top 4 and taking the ultimate prize of the Imperial Premiership were just cosmic dust. The Galactic coffers were empty.

YoDaN tilted his head and uttered “Increase our finances we must. Trust the Force of the Google ad alliance say I, and draw in the betting agencies to increase our odds mmmm” The troubling times weighed heavily “Need we one of balance, diplomacy and reason”

And thus, Luke Canteenworker was enlisted in the rescue of Princess Jason. Ryan2-D2 hovered in the corners, his thoughts turning to flashing and the effect he could create with four moons.

In a pizza shaped galaxy at the edge of reason, Dark Mata showed little tolerance of failure. The recent demise of General Max had brought only a brief moment of pleasure. He motioned for the Death Star to move into position.

The last words from YoDaN reaching the Rebel Alliance echoed away into empty space and trailed off: “Wars not make one great. For Silvertails IS the Force, and what a great ally it is….”

To be continued…….

Ah, truly wonderful, the mind of a child is  :)
Look forward to the next instalment MB

Well done MB.
Just don't tease us like 'history of the world part 1' and not come back with a sequel.

This made me crack up and I thought I would pass it on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LzE_qEvWCw

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4