Predict The Score: St George Vs Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
early preditction is 32 - 12 but will have to see who gets named

if we get within 20 i will be proud

we will be without 8 first graders

Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewart
Shane Rodney
Wolfman
Matai
Jason King
Chris Bailey
and Im tipping Joe as well

so i was wrong 7 first graders and chris bailey ;)

42 - 6

it will be a major embarrassment unfortunately.

it pains me to say it -  they have the best side,the best depth and the best coach and will win the competition.

to lose your halves and barely miss a beat is super impressive.

I think we will really struggle to score points.

I will say 34-6.

I will be proud no matter what.

King will be fine, nothing in his high shot.

Bailey and Matai have no hope though

susan link said:
they have the best side,the best depth and the best coach and will win the competition.

No way they will win the comp!!!  There are at least two teams in the 8 that i rate higher then them to win the GF this year. Titans, Raiders and the Warriors are a much bigger chance then the chokers. Especially the Titans, they know how to win the tight ugly games aswell as putting big scorelines on teams. They also have another gear where the Dragons don't.

Shane link said:
24-6 manly

If you're saying we hold the Dragons to score only 6 points... then we'd need all 17 on the goal line given how easily we leaked tries today.  But i'd love for you to be right!

my guess is 44-10 Dragons win

Cambo link said:
if we get within 20 i will be proud

we will be without 8 first graders

Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewart
Shane Rodney
Wolfman
Matai
Jason King
Chris Bailey
and Im tipping Joe as well

so i was wrong 7 first graders and chris bailey ;)
yes i agree we are without most of our team,it sux really.

Well its the exact reverse of the 08 game Saints vs Manly so I have to predict the same score 34-6, but to the Saints. Saints have the same solid look Manly did in 08.

Judging by the way anly leaked soft tries today, had poor attacking options, and will be without Matai I can't see any other result.

I'll sit back with a beer and no expectations. Maybe they can grab an early lead and get the pulse racing.

NYEagle

20-12 to Manly, you never know what can happen and everyone will write Manly off and St.George will be complacent, so with no pressure or expectations could end up one of the great wins.

My guess is that bookies will bring up the same odds as the Squal/Drugcastle game today. Manly $8.00 +22.5 pts. And I doubt that will be enough.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6