PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Warriors v Manly [Round 20, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Warriors will score 40, even without RTS.

Whether we can score 41 is the question.
41 Points now that our Top Gun Tom is out ?
Who is going to out pace and get over the top of the warriors backline ?
Which one of our fill in backs is the game breaker like the 19 year old Chrighton , the 19 year old Xavier Coates , the 21 year old Staggs or the 20 year old Zac Lomax . Just to name a few.
Which one is a threat each time they get ball and BLOW the opposition away with their killer speed ?
19 year old Hoppa?
23 years old Parker ?
22 year old Funa ?
25 year old Miski ?
22 year old Harper ?
23 year oldCroker ?
The NRL is a simple game....... Up front power dominates and out wide speed devastates
THE FASTER YOU GO THE BIGGER THE MESS !!!
3cc6a74faf2021fe28f472320e03b755.png

Last edited:
The end of this season cannot come soon enough.
We need this misery to end.

Looking forward to a statement from Penn, not addressing his and the clubs shortcomings but asking for my hard earned cash again.

Disgusting scenes from Brookie Oval as security guards use excessive physical force to compel Manly supporters to stay and watch the whole game ..

Great minds...

(not mine though, unless colanders are great!)

Who is going to out pace and get over the top of the warriors backline?
Yes, our roster is not flash at present. Interesting to compare the current back line with the team that beat the Warriors 46 - 12 in Rd 3, 2019. That day our back line did not possess abundant pace, but Turbo & DCE had blinders - full team list below. Of course, many things have changed this year. Personally, I don't like the six again rule as the rulings depend too much on the whims of individual referees.
  1. Turbo
  2. Jorge
  3. Suli
  4. Parker
  5. Garrick
  6. Elgey
  7. DCE
  8. AFB
  9. Api
  10. Marty
  11. Thommo
  12. Siro
  13. Jake
  14. Manase
  15. Jack
  16. Corey
  17. Sips

I’m dead set dreading this game.

I got caned on here earlier in the year when I refused to watch a game live preferring to record and watch later but I’m thinking it might be the safest mental health option.

Although one more game day thread with us threatening to slit our wrists before full time could be fun.

Im expecting a massive loss and an insipid performance by a team who clearly no longer gives a flying **** BUT it is the Warriors whose minds will be on the 10am Air New Zealand Flight the next day back to see their wives , girlfriends , **** buddies and kids so I’m expecting their minds will be more on this than anything else as well.

So who knows might be massively entertaining.

Groan. Just looked to see when we're playing and they're making this miserable year go right up until the second last game of the regular season. Oh joy.

I’m dead set dreading this game.

I got caned on here earlier in the year when I refused to watch a game live preferring to record and watch later but I’m thinking it might be the safest mental health option.

Although one more game day thread with us threatening to slit our wrists before full time could be fun.

Im expecting a massive loss and an insipid performance by a team who clearly no longer gives a flying ** BUT it is the Warriors whose minds will be on the 10am Air New Zealand Flight the next day back to see their wives , girlfriends , ** buddies and kids so I’m expecting their minds will be more on this than anything else as well.

So who knows might be massively entertaining.
The result doesn't matter so neither should we. It was a strange feeling against the Tits when I was actually chuckling at our ineptitude rather than being angry. That first try to Brimston was laughable, as were some of the intercepts.

The result doesn't matter so neither should we. It was a strange feeling against the Tits when I was actually chuckling at our ineptitude rather than being angry. That first try to Brimston was laughable, as were some of the intercepts.
Yes zero affect on our year other than perhaps going out as winners for their poor fans!

But they don’t give a **** so I guess why should we?

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4