PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Dragons v Manly [Round 9, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Screenshot_20200707-164210_Samsung Internet.jpg

Croker still in the 6..... oh dear! Lets hope this is smoke and mirrors it has to be or this is his last shot. Cust is much better! He runs hard has a better kicking game and is tougher in defence. Welcome back Morgan 'Lance' Boyle!

Im pretty sure Lomax is out which is great for us as he's there goal kicker and he been in good form. Id love to get this kid at the club and piss off taufua

Last edited:
MATCH OFFICIALS:

Matt Cecchin
Referee

Belinda Sharpe
Touch Judge

Liam Kennedy
Touch Judge

Bryan Norrie
Video Referee

Steve Clark
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo, for the first time in 5 weeks, no Horse Head as the Senior Review Official for our game this week.

I really hope hasler is trying to trick dragons and end up putting

Waddell on for Gosiewski (his been awful)
Boyle on for Paseka (his big for nothing)
Garrick on wing for Funa (Garrick is safer)
Elliot to fullback (safer at fullback)
Cust to 6 (at least he threatens the line)

If hasler makes these changes we will win but if he leaves the team his named we will loose easily.

Come on hasler

Dragons at near full strength
home ground with crowd
unless something dramatic happens between now and Sunday dragons win in a close one, if we dish up same attack as last week.

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Matt Cecchin
Referee

Belinda Sharpe
Touch Judge

Liam Kennedy
Touch Judge

Bryan Norrie
Video Referee

Steve Clark
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo, for the first time in 5 weeks, no Horse Head as the Senior Review Official for our game this week.
That's game over. Liam rotter Kennedy. Touch judge. How the hell is he in our game only a few weeks since ripping us off fmd.

We are under MASSIVE pressure for this one AND they are a bogey team.
To say I’m worried is an understatement.
I'm not worried at all. Des has always been about the process, not the result.
Last week was an improvement on the previous week, as we adjust to life without Turbo and Walker.
Garrick in particular was improved with the experience as fullback, no reason he can't continue to improve in the role, especially against his old club.
It occurs to me Paseka is picked for his defence, he has very long arms and I haven't seen anyone get past him.

Apparently our players in the top 30 that have not been getting game time played a game against Newcastle fringe players at Brookie yesterday and won. A similar match will happen in the next fortnight. So one would hope hoppa, schuster etc had a game and after a few hit outs they will be ready to play NRL. Perhaps Wheel or Mitch can get us a bit of a match report.

I’m not necessarily a fan of wholesale knee jerk changes. But players who arnt performing need to be benched when there is someone else outperforming them.

cust in for croker was a no brainer this week

Jack Gosiewski should be reminded top 17 is earnt, not a right based on incumbency, olakatau and Waddell should be in.

Jorge should get a rocket for his kick chase and general malaise. Needs to dropped if he keeps it up - makes a statement doing it to a senior player

I think Des will make changes prior to kick off. Not massive but cust might start for Croker and if Waddell is fit he comes on to the bench for the jetski. Why was Waddell out do we know? Thought he started well after the break.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6