Announcement Post your Videos for Jamie Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

Just wanted to start a thread, or use our facebook page to post them with a #FarewellJamieLyon and #Silvertails

Anyway we aren't looking for high production videos just a short 30 seconds or so of you saying "Hi Jamie, x from Silvertails here and so on" he may never watch them, but I have asked that they be passed on to Jamie if he feels like watching them.

If you have the production capability through the Silvertails logo in the background, but if not I dont care if there are kids screaming in the background, the noise of your worksite and tools going off, just a casual goodbye to one of our best ever and a great bloke.

Cheers
Dan

Hi All,

Just wanted to start a thread, or use our facebook page to post them with a #FarewellJamieLyon and #Silvertails

Anyway we aren't looking for high production videos just a short 30 seconds or so of you saying "Hi Jamie, x from Silvertails here and so on" he may never watch them, but I have asked that they be passed on to Jamie if he feels like watching them.

If you have the production capability through the Silvertails logo in the background, but if not I dont care if there are kids screaming in the background, the noise of your worksite and tools going off, just a casual goodbye to one of our best ever and a great bloke.

Cheers
Dan

Dan why not combined it with the Jamie Lyon thank you killer thread same idea on both threads and we don't double up.

Love the idea of your thread
Let's send killer out a winner on Saturday

Dan why not combined it with the Jamie Lyon thank you killer thread same idea on both threads and we don't double up.

Love the idea of your thread
Let's send killer out a winner on Saturday
We will but this one is specifically to get video responses. Once read and they come pouring in we will combine them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6