Possible new NRL chairman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Hearing Jim Doyle.

For those that don't know him - NZRL Chairman and RLIF Chairman.
Why this may have legs NZRL has turned a profit every year since he took over!

If so expect dramatic changes to Origin - already heard that NZ will have an Origin series of there own by 2014.

So maybe a cleanup of the rules there.

Yep.

Seen it around on other forums prior to the story.
Story gave it legs

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?bxhzde

The Who said:
As long as it's not Abib (sic)!

This we don't want any labor scumbags near our game. My preference would be V'landy or the fella from Penrith.

Cameron said:
The Who said:
As long as it's not Abib (sic)!

This we don't want any labor scumbags near our game. My preference would be V'landy or the fella from Penrith.

Wilson and V'Landys would have to be favourites,I suppose it depends on their existing contracts.
Doudt it if Greenberg would be acceptable as he's too closely linked to a club.

Imagine if V'Landies - the racing bloke - became in charge of RL. If we don;t have enough betting options now we'd be swamped. I could forsee a weight-for-age handicap, meaning players would have to carry extra padding etc in order to slow them down and make the matches a more even betting contest. We could have Maidens playing; put some hurdles near trylines so you'd have to jump one to score, refs playing in silks . . . oh wait, some already do!
The possibilities are almost endless.

The Who said:
Imagine if V'Landies - the racing bloke - became in charge of RL. If we don;t have enough betting options now we'd be swamped. I could forsee a weight-for-age handicap, meaning players would have to carry extra padding etc in order to slow them down and make the matches a more even betting contest. We could have Maidens playing; put some hurdles near trylines so you'd have to jump one to score, refs playing in silks . . . oh wait, some already do!
The possibilities are almost endless.
Spurs and whips could be used for motivation too!

Arbib would be disasterous. Scummy creep who loves the soccer. Mates with all the low life NSW labour types. My guess is he'll take some role in a revamped Lowy Soccer league. All down hill from there. No ex-pollies from any side. Get someone with credibility pleese.

Politicians (ex or otherwise) do NOT equal credibility.

Didn't I hear Keneally is now the CEO of Basketball Australia...fair dinkum what's doing

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7