Positives of Lowe being CEO.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
To be fair on Lowie (so it doesn't appear this site as Lowe bash-a-thon) (come on guys try on think of some)

a) getting in on the Double Header @ Suncorp.

b) stopping the owners infighting

c) plays a mean cover of a beatles song

WAMF link said:
d)Safe driver
e)Turns on the meter, every time
f)Knows the best shortcuts

WAMF have you been in a cab in Brisbane?

What you just described isn't true.

I should know, parents work in that industry (maintenance and account keeping).

h) we now have someone to blame for everything that is going wrong at Manly.
i) provides the only topic of forum conversation and is the subject of every thread hijack

C & C - we don't need hijacks on Lowe - they are all about him in the first place!!!

k) gives Manly fans something to whinge about, therefore taking the pressure off the team, the coach and admin, meaning that they can fly under the radar.

l) Manly blows out to good odds, allowing Manly fans to put their hard earned on the team with huge dividends should they come through and win the comp.

Canteen Worker link said:
C & C - we don't need hijacks on Lowe - they are all about him in the first place!!!

k) gives Manly fans something to whinge about, therefore taking the pressure off the team, the coach and admin, meaning that they can fly under the radar.

l) Manly blows out to good odds, allowing Manly fans to put their hard earned on the team with huge dividends should they come through and win the comp.

My opinion is that the team is good and strong (including Des). If we had a pro-active, strong, profitable front office like we did in 2008, things would look and run a lot more smoothly.

Who was it that said all the positives start from there again?

EDIT: It's the little things like the update of our woeful official website. Why are we the last to do anything positive? I understand Lowey may not be up with technology like The Internet, but as a companies boss, it is paramount to have a website at the cutting edge compared to our competitors. It may not be Lowes job, but he sure as hell should be kicking SOMEONE'S arse here, about the slack, lazy, inefficient, slow standards being set.

Fro would have a field day here - I couldn't be bothered.

How about during his tenure he has seen major changes in the SE Board and also in the Ownership that has resulted in a peaceful landscape compared to the beginning of 2009. Yep, true. Is he responsible?, don't know but he might have been a solid influence.

The failure so far to nail a major sponsor is a serious negative and hopefully he can fix that in the short term.

m) Other clubs wont be poaching our CEO.

at least I think thats a positive.

ManlyBacker link said:
How about during his tenure he has seen major changes in the SE Board and also in the Ownership that has resulted in a peaceful landscape compared to the beginning of 2009. Yep, true. Is he responsible?, don't know but he might have been a solid influence.
  The rush for the exit has probably been a response to the banality of the Ask Lowie columns.

swoop link said:
Positively pisses off mata, ryan and a few others

How so. I believe (speaking for myself), I am VERY happy about certain aspects of our club (playing roster / coaching staff / juniors), I am just unhappy about the administration, and I'm CERTAIN you'd agree things could be done better (sponsorship, revenue acquisition etc).

Ryan link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186312.msg312923#msg312923 date=1295819013]
Positively pisses off mata, ryan and a few others

How so. I believe (speaking for myself), I am VERY happy about certain aspects of our club (playing roster / coaching staff / juniors), I am just unhappy about the administration, and I'm CERTAIN you'd agree things could be done better (sponsorship, revenue acquisition etc).
[/quote]

Lots can be done better but I feel there are others at the club that might need to step aside or get help i.e the media manager.

Our club hasn't changed with the times and sometimes looks amateurish. We need to look like a professional club from administration to players. I just don't think we're at that stage.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4