Poor ol' Bears

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleBoi13

Reserve Grader
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/north-shore/fan-fury-over-manly-sea-eaglesbranded-beer-served-at-north-sydney-bears-final-home-game/story-fngr8h9d-1227038339651

I want a case of those beers!!!!

oooh 99 posts...

drinking beer branded with the most dominant footy team over the last 10 years logo on it??

Not here at norths...we aren't into all that winning ****e!

mickqld said:
Well they wouldn't have had to supply too many. What was the crowd there....6 people and 2 dogs. Bears are just pathetic. Go away for good and give us all of the North Shore that belongs to us anyway. Stupid bears.

Bloody hell! How pissed was @TWO DOGS that he ended up there??

Must be a good drop!

ManlyBacker said:

Who let the bears out?
emot-byobear.gif
The damn garbo wasn't quick enough :mad:

mozgrame said:
mickqld said:
Well they wouldn't have had to supply too many. What was the crowd there....6 people and 2 dogs. Bears are just pathetic. Go away for good and give us all of the North Shore that belongs to us anyway. Stupid bears.

Bloody hell! How pissed was @TWO DOGS that he ended up there??

Must be a good drop!

I could never be that pissed - I would go to a Kylie Minogue concert before attending anything Bears.

Yeah well done @Jethro

How pathetic - isn't it what's inside that counts?!

They so need to move on and get a life. Fair dinkum!

Love Bears fans convenient memory loss, "Those nasty Eagles took our NRL spot!"

From memory, the NRL gave the Northern Eagles $8M to merge, which would cover the debts of both clubs with a tidy sum leftover for the joint venture to commence operations. However, once the deal had been done, North Sydney revealed they were in a bit more debt than they first let on and the grant barely covered the combined debts, leaving sweet FA in the bank for the joint venture, consigning it to failure from the beginning.

Bears got exactly what they deserved, and very nearly took us down with them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6