Poor form...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Not a good look sending my one year old an email about the new Sea Eagles prepaid visa...

What sort of membership does your son have? It is marketing 101 to exclude anyone under 18 (we typically do bespoke campaigns for people 18-21 etc) from a credit card campaign.

From some of the marketing i have seen in the past I would suggest that the Manly database / database management is not overly sophisticated

I am pretty sure when QFF changed their frequent flyer card into a visa debit card they when through the same thing

What sort of membership does your son have? It is marketing 101 to exclude anyone under 18 (we typically do bespoke campaigns for people 18-21 etc) from a credit card campaign.

From some of the marketing i have seen in the past I would suggest that the Manly database / database management is not overly sophisticated

I am pretty sure when QFF changed their frequent flyer card into a visa debit card they when through the same thing
What ever that baby version is - The Nest or something like that. It's advertised as a baby membership. It would be funny if it wasn't kinda crappy...

I never got it and I signed up my bub only a few months ago. The whole MWSE member's login section is really poor in my opinion...very confusing trying to link memberships together & adjust notifications and the like...

What ever that baby version is - The Nest or something like that. It's advertised as a baby membership. It would be funny if it wasn't kinda crappy...

Would not surprise me if they just did a dump of the database to third party

Its a pre paid visa in fairness not a line of credit. Maybe you could put $2 a week into it and give it to him on his 21'st it would be about $2000 by then. It might be enough for him to buy a schooner of beer, thats if they haven't banned drinking by then. Prob wont be enough for a bottle of water.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4