Poor Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
As reported: Broncos skipper Sam Thaiday has cited a lack of confidence as the reason for his team's poor performance.
"We are lacking a little in confidence at the moment," he said.

I feel for them, don;t you?
How can they confidently plan for their activities on a weekend knowing that they may have to play football on it?

As reported: Broncos skipper Sam Thaiday has cited a lack of confidence as the reason for his team's poor performance.
"We are lacking a little in confidence at the moment," he said.

I feel for them, don;t you?
How can they confidently plan for their activities on a weekend knowing that they may have to play football on it?

it really throws them off there schedule. They are the public servants of the football world

it really throws them off there schedule. They are the public servants of the football world

He is not confident that he would be third man in, he is afraid of being the second or worse first! ESP if hodges is not on the field.

He is not confident that he would be third man in, he is afraid of being the second or worse first! ESP if hodges is not on the field.

Moondog said:
Broncos will be lucky to make the eight.

Wouldn't that be fantastic. And to think they recently signed their caoch to a long-term contract.
Imagine how crap they'd be with some local competition, and having a schedule determinded not be Channel Nein.

Moondog said:

Wouldn't that be fantastic. And to think they recently signed their caoch to a long-term contract.
Imagine how crap they'd be with some local competition, and having a schedule determinded not be Channel Nein.

The Who said:
Moondog said:

It would be excellent. I'm sure Brisbane could easily support at least two more teams. I'd love to see them brought back to the field. Being the only team in a city the size of Brisbane is bull****.

The Who said:
Moondog said:

It would be excellent. I'm sure Brisbane could easily support at least two more teams. I'd love to see them brought back to the field. Being the only team in a city the size of Brisbane is bull****.

I just think it's outrageous that they were expected to play on a Sunday after a Monday night game. They should have been given their standard Fri to Fri schedule with their clear 7 day turnaround week after week just like every other NRL team gets. It's just so unfair will someone pleeeease think of the children.

I just think it's outrageous that they were expected to play on a Sunday after a Monday night game. They should have been given their standard Fri to Fri schedule with their clear 7 day turnaround week after week just like every other NRL team gets. It's just so unfair will someone pleeeease think of the children.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6