• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MuzztheEagle

Bencher
Does anyone watch (the channel 10) pointless? It's nowhere as good as the original UK version but I love a quiz. And Manly was part of the final question last night:
We'd like you to tell us the name of any player for the West Coast Eagles in the AFL or the Manly Sea Eagles in the NRL who played a regular-season or finals game in 2018.
I think they must have asked a Vic/SA crowd as there were only two players who scored points (try and guess who).
Spoilers: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/pointless/round-3-questions-and-answers/monday-4th-march

Does anyone watch (the channel 10) pointless? It's nowhere as good as the original UK version but I love a quiz. And Manly was part of the final question last night:
We'd like you to tell us the name of any player for the West Coast Eagles in the AFL or the Manly Sea Eagles in the NRL who played a regular-season or finals game in 2018.
I think they must have asked a Vic/SA crowd as there were only two players who scored points (try and guess who).
Spoilers: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/pointless/round-3-questions-and-answers/monday-4th-march

I clicked the link because I first thought Tom, but then didn't know if they had to spell Trbojevic which may have dudded a few.

Then DCE in my mind.

Annnnd I'll let others click the link to see how they / I did!

I also don't know the show, sorry, but I thought with the thread title you were going to be ranting about something!

I, at first didn't click on this thread thinking it was about Twent Barretts game plan of 2018. But I was wrong.

No I didn't watch Pointless.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7