PM's XIII - Squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
The pre-World Cup PM's XIII side to play Papua New Guinea has been named and Manly have 4 representatives.

The full squad chosen by Mal Meninga is:

Jack Bird (Sharks)
Josh Dugan (Dragons)
Andrew Fifita (Sharks)
Tyson Frizell (Dragons)
Dane Gagai (Knights)
Wade Graham (Sharks)
Valentine Holmes (Sharks)
Josh Jackson (Bulldogs)
David Klemmer (Bulldogs)
Api Koroisau (Sea Eagles)
James Maloney (Sharks)
Josh Papalii (Raiders)
James Tedesco (Tigers)
Jake Trbojevic (Sea Eagles)
Tom Trbojevic (Sea Eagles)
Paul Vaughn (Dragons)
Dylan Walker (Sea Eagles
Aaron Woods (c) (Tigers)

https://www.zerotackle.com/pms-xiii...35/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=NRL+Gossip

Personally, the team I would play (18 named) would be:

FB - Tedesco
WG - T. Trbojevic
CE - Walker
CE - Gagai
WG - Holmes
FE - Bird
HB - Maloney
PR - Woods (c)
HK - Koroisau
PR - Klemmer
SR - Jackson
SR - Frizell
LK - J. Trbojevic

Res - Graham, Vaughn, Dugan, Fifita, Papalii

21743538_10155713011474583_2322380575597190396_o.jpg

Interesting that Tom has been selected at centre. He hasn't played there since round 16 last year. Did you know that he's played 4 games in the centres for Manly.....and we lost all 4.

Still, its what most thought would happen. Tedesco has the jump on him as a representative fullback and with both Slater and Boyd still in the mix (even though Boyd is currently injured) its likely that he'll spend most of his [early] rep career in the three-quarters. Though if he does get picked for the World Cup I'd expect him to play more wing than centre at this stage.

No DCE?

Quite a few NSWelshman.........add Mansour, Cleary & Cordner!!!!!!!!!!!! Kickarse NSW origin team!!

J TEDESCO
TOM T
D WALKER
J BIRD
J MANSOUR
J MALONEY
N CLEARY
A FIFITA
A KOROISAU
D KLEMMER
B CORDNER
J JACKSON
JAKE T

RES:
T FRIZELL
A WOODS
W GRAHAM
P VAUGHAN

The only difference is Lyon would of got picked.

DCE will never get picked again, his cards are obviously marked.

If Killer hadn't called it representative quits after 2010, he would have at the very least been in the NSW squad until about 2015 (whether it would have made any difference to the Qld domination is another matter). Cherry on the other hand has been blacklisted by Qld since he backflipped on the Titans and did the ultimate sin for a Queenslander.....he remained at Manly.....a Sydney team. They showed their hand this year by choosing Milford, Munster and Hunt in front of him despite what many believed was his career best form at the time. And by extension (and I hope the World Cup proves me wrong), he appears to have been blacklisted from playing for Australia.

Tommy in the centres , obviously because tedesco is there but i like the look of it.
I like it too, but odd that Dyl's on tbe bench. (trying not too read too much into it and treating the game for what it is)

I think all our Manly boys in the squad will possibly play for Aus in the World cup. Jake is certain to get selected, Tom is a genuine bolter and can cover fullback, wing and center, Api is probably NSWs best hooker at the moment and a good shot for the squad and Dylan is NSWs best centre and could make the side if he has a good game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4