PM's Australian squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
pmxiii_team_list_1080x1350-1.jpg

Glad for Brad and Reubes but I hope Jake withdraws.
See no point in him playing...

Not sure why Jake has been selected. He's a shoe in to play lock for the Kangaroos in the NZ and Tonga tests.

Well done to Brad Parker and Reuben Garrick though. Not bad for someone who this time last year was labeled as never to play first grade again, and for someone who at the same time just about no one outside of the St Merge system had even heard of.

For anyone wondering about how the PM's XIII is selected......

Selection is restricted to those who's team either finished in the bottom 8 or if their team had been eliminated by the end of the second week of the Finals. Players from Prelim Finals and the GF teams aren't eligible for selection (unless there is mass withdrawal due to injuries etc). Thus in 2019 there is no Chooks, Raiders, Storm or Souffs players selected.

The selector is also the coach, Mal Meninga.

Jake's selection is ridiculous, he will be first forward picked for Australia?

Most of us seem to be a bit mystified about his selection given that barring injury he's a shoe in to be the Kangaroos lock. Given how tired even he looked by the end of our season I'd have thought Meninga would be willing to give him that rest before the real tests and give another young forward a go.

DCE hasn't been selected, but I'd bet my house that he'll be the Kangaroos #7.

Thus in 2019 there is no Chooks, Raiders, Storm or Souffs players selected.
But Cody Walker?

I think they usually like to pick a smattering of senior reps players just to set the tone and keep it real for the newbies. Jake, Graham, Fergo, frizzell etc
Also a few young up and comers (Parker and Garrick in this category)
And some players who have been around for a while but whose consitency is deemed worthy of reward, maybe Feldt, Gutho, Brown types.

And yes of course Jake will have to be in the Test team, possibly with Murray on the bench.

Reactions: R3
Congratulations to Reubs and Parker, they deserved a shot, hopefully it sparks them for bigger and better things 2020.
Jake's selection stands out like Roo balls, why play him, crazy stuff, even thoroughbreds are spelled.

Most of us seem to be a bit mystified about his selection given that barring injury he's a shoe in to be the Kangaroos lock. Given how tired even he looked by the end of our season I'd have thought Meninga would be willing to give him that rest before the real tests and give another young forward a go.

DCE hasn't been selected, but I'd bet my house that he'll be the Kangaroos #7.
I read somewhere, SCoMo personally requested Robbie Farah in the side, to which Meninga didn’t have a problem with .So I’m guessing he’s out with injury.

(Just checked. Yeah he’s got the broken leg thingo. Still not sure how he played at Leichhardt with a broken leg. Also massive reward for Parker and Garrick. What a difference a sprint coach makes.)

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4