Please Tooves don't cop it on the chin!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
I will be really dissapointed if Geoff doesn't unload at the press conference. That is 3 consecutive weeks now that the officials disgraced themselves. Fair dinkum! Can it get any worse than that?

I will be really dissapointed if Geoff doesn't unload at the press conference. That is 3 consecutive weeks now that the officials disgraced themselves. Fair dinkum! Can it get any worse than that?

Yes it can worse. Souths bandwagon next week. Don't forget to add the game against Storm as well for one that was another shocker.

Yes it can worse. Souths bandwagon next week. Don't forget to add the game against Storm as well for one that was another shocker.

There is a fair dinkum directive from the refs to call 'milking' any time Manly deserved a penalty in the ruck.

And another thing that gives me the irrits, is that our trapping the ball in front of the lock's feet to gain a penalty for opposition offside at the scrum, has never once resulted in anything but the opposition getting four or five extra metres on us. We have been doing it for three years and I can't recall once getting a penalty for it and it is the kind of play that backfires if we don't!

Have the refs been instructed by their superiors to view this as 'milking' too?

There is a fair dinkum directive from the refs to call 'milking' any time Manly deserved a penalty in the ruck.

And another thing that gives me the irrits, is that our trapping the ball in front of the lock's feet to gain a penalty for opposition offside at the scrum, has never once resulted in anything but the opposition getting four or five extra metres on us. We have been doing it for three years and I can't recall once getting a penalty for it and it is the kind of play that backfires if we don't!

Have the refs been instructed by their superiors to view this as 'milking' too?

Well I watched both games tonight Dogs vs Knights and Manly vs Cowboys.

At times I had to do a double take because the standard of refereeing in both games was far beyond a joke.

Hasler let rip at the presser and made a VERY interesting comment. He stated that coaches can hear everything the refs say. The refs said 3 times "this game is going to change", before blowing 4 penalties in a row to get Knights over for a score of 24-4. He has pretty much asked for a please explain.

Lets hope Toovey can expand on such comments, because as fans we deserve better.

The Dogs vs Knights game was an absolute joke (anyone who watched it at one stage Tahu drops the ball and Barba looks like going the full 100 only to get called back and refs not play advantage). In the first half Inu kicks a ball and Cattius Boyd shoves him out of the way. Don't even get me started on the offside and the overlooked dodgy play the balls.

The Manly and Cowboys game though showed why the commission need to do something about this NOW. We are coming to the pointy end of the season and finals footy. Some teams are incredibly close and a poor call could be the difference between a top 4 or 8 spot, or missing out completely. It is NOT good enough.

In many ways I question gamblings role in the game and how mcuh damage it may be causing, in other ways the refs are just as bad.

So yes, I hope Toovey takes a peek at Haslers presser, and absolutely unloads as well. 2 men can ruin this great game of ours.

Well I watched both games tonight Dogs vs Knights and Manly vs Cowboys.

At times I had to do a double take because the standard of refereeing in both games was far beyond a joke.

Hasler let rip at the presser and made a VERY interesting comment. He stated that coaches can hear everything the refs say. The refs said 3 times "this game is going to change", before blowing 4 penalties in a row to get Knights over for a score of 24-4. He has pretty much asked for a please explain.

Lets hope Toovey can expand on such comments, because as fans we deserve better.

The Dogs vs Knights game was an absolute joke (anyone who watched it at one stage Tahu drops the ball and Barba looks like going the full 100 only to get called back and refs not play advantage). In the first half Inu kicks a ball and Cattius Boyd shoves him out of the way. Don't even get me started on the offside and the overlooked dodgy play the balls.

The Manly and Cowboys game though showed why the commission need to do something about this NOW. We are coming to the pointy end of the season and finals footy. Some teams are incredibly close and a poor call could be the difference between a top 4 or 8 spot, or missing out completely. It is NOT good enough.

In many ways I question gamblings role in the game and how mcuh damage it may be causing, in other ways the refs are just as bad.

So yes, I hope Toovey takes a peek at Haslers presser, and absolutely unloads as well. 2 men can ruin this great game of ours.

The standard has dropped big time!! It seems like they just make stuff up between themselves out in the middle.
If Manly had lost the Video ref would have copped it big time, he still might.

The standard has dropped big time!! It seems like they just make stuff up between themselves out in the middle.
If Manly had lost the Video ref would have copped it big time, he still might.

Have to agree with MR I, when Tahu dropped the ball , I have no idea why the ref didn't allow play on, really bad call, Manly get done with 2 dissallowed trys because of obstruction?, I'll take the Brett Steart one on the chin, but T-REXs first try was a try any day of the week.

Reality is the score should never have been so close. at one stage the penalty count was 8-2 in cowboys favour.. Lussick and Trex got hard done by on a few,, however Lussick also had a brain explosion in the second half, I reckon he is gonski for a few weeks. Bottom line is these pink shirt wearing nitwits can change a game so quick its not funny. I say to Toovey let it rip.. I iwll personally contribute $50bucks to the $10K fine. Im sure there would be 200 more willing to donate $50 for a good spray at the refs

Have to agree with MR I, when Tahu dropped the ball , I have no idea why the ref didn't allow play on, really bad call, Manly get done with 2 dissallowed trys because of obstruction?, I'll take the Brett Steart one on the chin, but T-REXs first try was a try any day of the week.

Reality is the score should never have been so close. at one stage the penalty count was 8-2 in cowboys favour.. Lussick and Trex got hard done by on a few,, however Lussick also had a brain explosion in the second half, I reckon he is gonski for a few weeks. Bottom line is these pink shirt wearing nitwits can change a game so quick its not funny. I say to Toovey let it rip.. I iwll personally contribute $50bucks to the $10K fine. Im sure there would be 200 more willing to donate $50 for a good spray at the refs

Vyssini said:
Was there another game on tonight other than at Townsville?

I only watched one, but listened briefly to the Drizzle's training run against GWS's ballboy squad....

Vyssini said:
Was there another game on tonight other than at Townsville?

I only watched one, but listened briefly to the Drizzle's training run against GWS's ballboy squad....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6