Please, let the love affair end

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Ricky was proven to be a dumb coach and I hope that people noticed.

Pearce was terrible for the series. Couldn't understand why he was allowed to kick with Soward in the team. Soward has only a few good traits and I am baffled that he didn't take the lead role with clearing kicks.

Gidley is seriously overrated.

Mini -terrible. Hayne should have played fullback in all 3. Marshall and Foran should be our halves next year.

Agree with it all. Wish we could have benji and foz next year.

Maybe he will feel sorry for us and swear allegiance. We should be able to claim any New Zealander. Ultimately, all the best players in the game should be allowed to play.

Did Pearce play?

Choc and Lewis can hold their heads high.

Gidley is better in the halves

Mini is past it he was too slow for the plays in origin 2 and was the cause of at least 3 of their tries.

Oh and Morris should never have been allowed back in the team he was awful in game 1 and just as bad in game 3

Daniel said:
Oh and Morris should never have been allowed back in the team he was awful in game 1 and just as bad in game 3

Agreed Dan. There must be a better winger than him. I would take Robbo any day over him. I think Idris should of played as well

mini was hopeless. made so many mistakes.

Pearce threw 2 good passes, but other than that - non existant

common theme here - roosters

I think Burt has been unlucky to never get an origin jumper. Can kick, play in Halves or fullback. Certainly a better option than morris

Daniel said:
I think Burt has been unlucky to never get an origin jumper. Can kick, play in Halves or fullback. Certainly a better option than morris

Yeah good player Burt.

In each game of the series it was the lack of size and go forward that was the issue---would not matter what set of halves you had with the pathetic go forward we had. No penetration or creativity around the ruck with the forwards struggling to reach the add line---soft forwards fullstop.

Even the defence was lacking any aggressiveness----good to see G.Stewart do his best to lift the intensity and i think Glen was instrumental in making Thurston look up before catching the ball a few times by being in his face early on.

Cameron Smith is probably the best player in the game at the moment his work out of dummy half is a pleasure to watch--- how he engages the markers and gets his forwards over the add line at ease is perfection personified.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4