Please explain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
NSW Minister for Sport and Minister for Western Sydney Stuart Ayres is quoted as saying:
“Bankwest Stadium is a game changer for sports fans across Western Sydney.”

Does this mean Eel fans will be watching a different sport when the stadium is completed?

Of all the 3 stadium deals they are doing, this is the one that angers me the most.

This stadium has been built and rebuilt 3 times at hundreds of million dollars only to be torn down and built again for $300 million for a team that hadn’t sold out their stadium in years.

It’s a total waste of money and all they should’ve got was $50 million for a refurbish. The idiot government could’ve then given out another hundred million or so to a few clubs (like ours) to fix the grounds most needed.

It seems everyone from the nrl to the state government are trying to give the slimebags a legup to win the premiership and make them a powerhouse. Let’s not forget the Greenturd speech during their salary cap rorting where all he did was build them up saying the game needs them to be strong and want them to be a powerhouse blah blah blah.

Total waste of taxpayers money for the new bankwest stadium.

NSW Minister for Sport and Minister for Western Sydney Stuart Ayres is quoted as saying:
“Bankwest Stadium is a game changer for sports fans across Western Sydney.”

Does this mean Eel fans will be watching a different sport when the stadium is completed?

Hopefully they play something that involves complete destruction of the blue and gold.

The swinging seat of Parramatta the Liberals need to buy votes.
Brookvale falls under a safe Liberal seat so why waste money on the ground.

I hate gamechangers. What's wrong with the game? Why is changing good? I quite like the game ... leave it the hell alone!

Silly Northern Beaches and our safe Liberal vote / seat. Make is a marginal seat, and see what happens.

That arse-clown Abbott was PM, and look at his own backyard (not just Brooky) - the complete infrastructure is a complete bomb / mess.

He should be ashamed.

And then you remember the time when John Howard was PM and Kogarah happened to get the upgrades that made it look like it does today.....for a team that at the time only played half its games there and these days don't even play that.

... back on topic. Did I hear correctly that the new A-League soccer team in south-west Sydney (or was it Macarthur?) would be funded privately by property developer Lang Walker who would be building a new stadium for his team?
If so, that's the type of supporter we need.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6