Players out for origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Gergos90

Its a bit of a way off but origin talk has been pretty constant in the media.

Realistically, we will lose watmough and snake. Both are certanties for NSW. An outside chance for gifty to play some part in the series but probably not game one.

Who will fill in for these guys? Farrar at the back and Gower in the second row?

There has also been talk about Jorge getting picked for city v country.

Yeah Hiku and Gower seem to be logical fits. Also good to see that we play the round of Origin 3. Good news!

Choc out but gift is back. Hiku for snake seems right. I'd love to see Cherry given a go if Qld suffer any injuries to the halves. That will create the bigger problem.

I'd like to see Sao get a run at some point this year. I think Jatz Cackers should be the forum sponsor of Sao. It just seems right. lol

manlyfan76 said:
Choc out but gift is back. Hiku for snake seems right. I'd love to see Cherry given a go if Qld suffer any injuries to the halves. That will create the bigger problem.

Not really. We have Chisholm, Seague and even Lawton who are very accomplished halfbacks. I'm sure that Chisholm, in particular, would shine if given a chance at NRL level.

I liked what I have seen in Seage so far. DCE has played every possible club game except the 2012 grand final ( for obvious reasons) since making his debut in round 1, 2011. That will be a bigger problem then replacing Choc or snake IMO. Still we are probably going better then every other club at the moment with injuries and suspensions so its a credit to Toovey and the staff.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2