Players having 'Achieved Everything'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
I was just being naughty and reading a DT article (I know, I'm going to slam my nuts in the door as punishment) but anyway, in there it says how Foran has 'Achieved Everything at Manly'. Now this phrase gets bandied about a lot. Ok, Foran has won a premiership, played for his country, won some honours with NZ. Great stuff. Surely there is more to achieve? Has he won the Dally M? Has he won the Golden Boot? The Clive Churchill Medal? Won back to back premierships.

I know this might be sounding nasty, it's not meant to. I remember when Hayne was leaving they said the same. And whilst his individual honours were more impressive, I thought 'well he hasn't won a premiership, I don't think he ever won the golden boot (could be wrong on that), has only won one origin series, surely that's not enough' etc etc etc

My point is surely there is heaps more for Foran (or any footballer) to achieve?

Hasn't won a minor premiership either

He wins the gold medal for the ultimate deception. I hate all this bollocks about him being honourable towards the club, fess up Foz, you made your mind up some time ago. Lets all move on because his retention has become toxic for the club.

You guys underestimate the drawing power of a wooden spoon...
Foz is a closet Greenie and only wants to collect trophies that are made from sustainable resources :rofl:

He kneels before the God of the Greenback, the Mighty Dollar @:cool:

SkySports has him telling his Teamates today. Obviously Foz doesn't read the daily news. :giggle:

I love that he's got to go to Parra under Arthur to improve his game.

I'm sure that's the media's start on it but it still cracks me up.

The northern beaches cannot complete with the fact that the Parramatta river will reopen to swimming in 2020. Huge attraction

The big draw card of parra is all the stimulating conversations he can have with choc when they drive to work in the morning.
Here's a sign they'll drive past every morning on their way there...
success-and-failure-sign-300x2241-270x201.jpg

I think what he means is that winning comes too easy at Manly and he wants a challenge, he wants to try training after a 2 hr drive in traffic on the M whatever, wrestling with bogans and swimming in the Parramatta river slop, never seeing his little one because of travel time, eating best nutrition maccas, hanging with choc. Now that’s a challenge

What I don’t get is, why the chore group has so much hatred toward cherry and love for foran, when foran has screwed them over more so

What I don’t get is, why the chore group has so much hatred toward cherry and love for foran, when foran has screwed them over more so

I have never bought into the "core" group. What a crock. By it's very definition it is exclusionary.

The team is the core. Not a few players who know some f**ked up handshake.

I like the TEAM I saw last Saturday.

The guy is telling us all porkies. How does he think his game will get better by leaving the best back line in the comp to one of the worst. Our superstar backline made him the player he is today. It's all about the money

Do any of you feel like you have achieved everything as a fan? I mean look at all the premierships and grand finals we have achieved since the 70s. We could be forgiven for wanting to move on to another club at this point, surely. Does anyone want to move on to, say, support Parra? After all there is so much they haven't achieved yet.

Didn't think so!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8