Player Ratings vs Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Baz

Beaver's Headgear
1. Stewart - 1 - same as the amount of points he got in my team for fantasy NRL, hopeless, probably the worst game I've ever seen from snake.
2. Wright - 3 - only made 4 tackles, missed 4 tackles and ran for 60m all game. Very lazy performance, but what irks me most is the smug smile he has whenever he ****s up, mate this is first grade try and pretend that you care.
3. Walker - 6 - tried hard and came up with a good try saving tackle on Wighton, but that's the most that can be said, completely nullified in attack.
4. Williame - 6 - didn't do anything wrong, but didn't do much really well either
5. T. Turbo - 7 - good performance as always, made 190m, nearly jagged himself a try at the end
6. Lyon - 6 - his injury ended any chance of a comeback, looked good again at 5/8 with some neat kicks
7. DCE - 7 - probably one of his best performances of the year until he got injured, really good try and started running the ball with more purpose.
8. Lussick - 6 - missed 4 tackles but ran with purpose
9. Parcell - 7.5 - easily our best performer, recovered from an early error well, got a very good try and tackled his heart out
10. Myles - 6.5 - his best performance for us so far, put in a good effort backing up after origin, made 25 tackles and 117m
11. Brown - 4 - clearly played through injury, brave effort but gave away 3 penalties and missed 4 tackles in the process
12. Buhrer - 7 - love having him back in the team, puts his body on the line and plays with class
13. J. Turbo - 7 - worked his heart out as well, can hold his head high

14. Api - 6 - scored a good opportunistic try, but didn't offer much else
15. Starling - 5 - barely noticed he was out there, surely AFB is the better option
16. Lawrence - 6 - only played 20 mins with a pec injury
17. Vave - 7 - turning into one of my favourite players, one of the few in the team who genuinely wants to win, was dangerous in all of his runs

Hard to argue really.

Snake was just plain awful - 1
Wiliame was ok - 5
Walker was ok at best - 5
Tom is all class - 7
Wright was hopeless - 2
Killer was ok until injured - 5
DCE was our best until injured - 7
Lussick tried hard - 6
Parcell recovered from his early mistake to be our best. Zero missed tackles - 8
Myles did well backing up from Origin - 6
Brown played 50 minutes with a bung hammy, most of it hiding the injury on the wing - 4
Ferris is like the Energizer Bunny - 6
Jake was great for yards but 5 missed tackles was not the Jake Trbojevic we know - 5
Api isn't a play making halfback but might make a good 5/8 beside DCE - 6
Starling had little impact tonight - 3
BJ was good until the pec - 4
Vave got pushed back once but repaid in kind with some great runs - 7

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8