Player - Hall of Fame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have very little memory of Walters in a Manly jersey but he was certainly a great hooker and deserves Hall Of Fame recognition.
We got him at the end of his career when his club cut him, a bit like Steve Gearin who was cut by Canterbury and wanted to keep playing. Steve played a season or so in our reserve grade and seemed happy enough.

Out of those Manly players Igor and Tooves deserve the gong.

Can you be shortlisted more than once ?? They have 25 players listed and will pick 4. Plenty of great players on that list - if they miss the vote this time is that it for their chances ??

Can you be shortlisted more than once ?? They have 25 players listed and will pick 4. Plenty of great players on that list - if they miss the vote this time is that it for their chances ??

Some of them were on there last year as well, not sure how many times they can go up

Impossible to whittle that down to 4, I’d love to see Stacey Jones in there though

Most are worthy of the gong , in my opinion they are playing catch up so they should all go in, then when we catch up it’s something that happens every few years to a select few.

PS: I’m surprised Scam isn’t on the list already

Most are worthy of the gong , in my opinion they are playing catch up so they should all go in, then when we catch up it’s something that happens every few years to a select few.

PS: I’m surprised Scam isn’t on the list already

Mate ... we will never catch up ... with the breathless gasps of the modern day commentator ... every 18 yo that plays the game is a future superstar and immortal ... we are producing 50 new legends every year ...

Geez of that list of 25 there are some "just above average" players.

Michael Hancock - did his mother nominate him.
Paul Vautin - seriously average
Craig Fitzgibbon????
Paul Harragon ???
Ruben Wiki????

Any way Terry Randall stands head and shoulders above most of those players. Along with Eric Simms, Dick Thornett and Les Cowie has a big reputation

Geez of that list of 25 there are some "just above average" players.

Michael Hancock - did his mother nominate him.
Paul Vautin - seriously average
Craig Fitzgibbon????
Paul Harragon ???
Ruben Wiki????

Any way Terry Randall stands head and shoulders above most of those players. Along with Eric Simms, Dick Thornett and Les Cowie has a big reputation
FMD Michael Hancock, Hall of Fame for rooting the ground.

Inductees for 2019

Craig Young
Reuben Wiki
Stacey Jones
Danny Buderus

Quote by Rothfield " the judges have obviously picked the toughest forwards..

I am speechless at these selections. Well maybe not Craig Young.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4