...played like a steaming pile of No.2...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weev

Bencher
Which is fitting cause that's the position we'll get: Number 2.

And there is no Silver Medal, just c(r)ocker saying, 'it was great to put manly to the sword - again'.

The only solace one can take is that maybe, just maybe, we will build to a good finish. It's hard to sustain the winning momentum for so long, after all, right? ... though there is one team that seems to rise up to the occasion, with lots of big match experience (ie, origin), hmmmm, it all makes sense now.

Three rounds left... and then time to do a Hackett and hack it. And its a real sad medal to get, coming second in a grand final.

Ok we lost the GF last year. But have we learnt anything from it. And are we a stronger side than last year, we showed the Storm last week that we can match it with them. Let's hope it's just is a short patch of bad form and we get back on track fast.

I don't think our seasons gone yet but todays game is a worry going down to a side who we should of beat. And as for coming second i'm sure if we make the GF again we will take the title but we would need to be full strength and injury free.

who was the dog souths player who took a dive, ud swear he had his face smashed in, on reply he got severly found out, i little rub against watmough's forearm what a dog act.

They slowed the game down all afternoon.  Tactics from Taylor were spot on.  We should have adjusted, kept a solid line and run up the middle.  Didn't do it, aside from the first 15 of the second half, and paid the price.  Bench Choc and give Orford a rest.  Play LeSrange as 7 and Ballin the full match, he's fit enough.  And start Cuthbo.  Simple really. 

Why is it that we were warned about slowing the play the ball and had a sin bin for professional foul (hand on ball) when tide was turned and southsd were penalised for the same thing..............surpise surprise no sin bin, im sick and tired of the inconsistanies

Even the ABC radio commentators talked about the inconsistency yesterday and the way the ref allowed them quick play the balls but penalised us. Two offsides against us cost two tries in the second half when they were off all day. Mind you, we played terribly and into their hands

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6