Plans For Sat night???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleAngel1986

Reserve Grader

Hi All,
        Just wondering if we've come to any agreements, on what the plans are for tomorrow night?? I think it would be great to make a statement- the best of the year- as we've suffered/lost the most from the salary cap scandal!

???

Well I will settle into my lounge chair around 5.25pm.

Probably start swearing at the ref around 5.35pm and hopefully I dont have to turn the TV off before half time.

I wont watch if the score blows out against us.

bob dylan link said:
Well I will settle into my lounge chair around 5.25pm.

Probably start swearing at the ref around 5.35pm and hopefully I dont have to turn the TV off before half time.

I wont watch if the score blows out against us.

HAHA... I don't know how you do it.. I can't leave a game early.. or turn the tv off (If we're playing out of state) ...I just can't!! As much as i'm angered, if we're getting smashed!! I can understand where your coming from though...

Fluffy-
...I heard something about us all taking wooden spoons.. But before i go out and buy a bunch, I just wanted to confirm! =)

Turning our backs and being silent for a minute or so when they run on would be very powerful.
I know this can be organised on the hill, where I sit/stand, but are there forum fans who can organise it in the stands?

Buy a bunch and hand them to as many people as you can that are fence side, because that's where the cameras will be (NOT that Fox will show this but you never know)

Dont get me wrong, I can watch us getting beat, no problems.

But not by cheats with an illegal team, thats where I draw the line.

Hit a Pub about 5ish. Settle in. Swear a lot. See where it goes. Get kicked out of a pub/club around 1ish. Pass out.

Will be amped up most of the day. Will hopefully get everyone out of the house, may give the neighbours a pre warning of what will be happening, and will spend a couple of hours watching the match, and if is anything like the Tigers match I will be going off for a couple of hours and will be stuffed by the end of the game

Barry Hyland link said:
Turning our backs and being silent for a minute or so when they run on would be very powerful.
I know this can be organised on the hill, where I sit/stand, but are there forum fans who can organise it in the stands?

Maybe we could combine this- along with the wooden spoons? Haha..
I sit on the hill also, so i cant help there... but i'm sure there's some forum fans that sit in the stands???

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Buy a bunch and hand them to as many people as you can that are fence side, because that's where the cameras will be (NOT that Fox will show this but you never know)

I can do that... I'll buy HEAPS to hand out... It would definitely send a message. I think this would be good- along with our backs turned- if we can get everyone to join in!! If we've got wooden spoons around the whole ground, it'd be hard for the camera's to dodge!! =)
I'm looking forward to this- i really hope our boys come out fighting.. & fingers crossed the Manly choir is there, in full song!! ...With some help from me!  lol..

Fluffy link said:
Cam smiths a w****r.

Prob should thik up something for Melbourne cheats as well

Yeah, that chant could be for any game.

What about "Cam Smith's a w****r & so is the Storm cheat"?

Wooden spoons is the word being passed around

hit your local $2 shop and grab as many as you feel you can give away!

The Gronk link said:
I hope there are so many wooden spoons there no one in Sydney can make a cake for a few days. 
Hahahahahahahahaaha... I love it.. This should be our aim!!!
I can see it in the Manly Daily now! =)

vidmar link said:
Wooden spoons is the word being passed around

hit your local $2 shop and grab as many as you feel you can give away!

Consider it done!!!! HAHA!!

Duff link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=184503.msg282017#msg282017 date=1281071996]
Cam smiths a w****r.

Prob should thik up something for Melbourne cheats as well

Yeah, that chant could be for any game.

What about "Cam Smith's a w****r & so is the Storm cheat"?
[/quote]

Poor Cambo ... I was thinking of posting something similar but thought it a bit harsh.

Poker and drinks at my mates house. Hoepfully a nice Manly win will put us in good spirits.

EagleAngel1986 link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184503.msg282027#msg282027 date=1281072598]

I can do that... I'll buy HEAPS to hand out... It would definitely send a message. I think this would be good- along with our backs turned- if we can get everyone to join in!! If we've got wooden spoons around the whole ground, it'd be hard for the camera's to dodge!! =)
I'm looking forward to this- i really hope our boys come out fighting.. & fingers crossed the Manly choir is there, in full song!! ...With some help from me!  lol..
[/quote]

Im already in my Premiers T-shirt.  Hope to see the Mighty Manly Crowd all decked out in the 'Last true Premiers' colours :)  Dont worry about the Jane Try Stand - we are all in good voice and ready to rock.

Manly to go Tubthumping ( I Get Knocked Down,but I get Up Again)!

P.S.
Vidmar, I forgot to thank you for the Newcastle rain soaked version of My Garden Shed, Its drier than this, its got a roof and and a window...  LOL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7