Plane crash kills 16

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
The Hayne plane has crashed killing the hopes of his 16 team mates - but the commentators will not say a word about his performance.

By looking at the picture looks like pilot error

http://www.newprophecy.net/Rock_star_plane_crash.jpg

im so glad that about that result, i still think the rooster are no threat to us..if our pack dominates them carney will be trying **** from his own half..

I think the Roosters should have done some try celebration of a plane crashing. Hayne has a prob in his head and think he would lose it if they did. He had a problem when his coach had a go at him.

The fox and 9 commentators will still line up to give him head,just like they do with benji,and the grubs from the scum

Spanked. It is all good for Manly! I will be very dirty if we don't get over the Knights - this is a golden opportunity.

Can't wait too line up the Roosters in Round 26!! I will be there with my cocky as 3 Roosters friends and I can't wait to give it too them. Short memory, I try to keep reminding them about there Wooden Spoon last year      :)

Stiffi link said:
Can't wait too line up the Roosters in Round 26!! I will be there with my cocky as 3 Roosters friends and I can't wait to give it too them. Short memory, I try to keep reminding them about there Wooden Spoon last year      :)

R25.puppies in r26

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Stiffi link=topic=184393.msg280270#msg280270 date=1280580998]

R25.puppies in r26
[/quote]

Bugger - Less drink & more study required!!!!!!

To bad about the tigers result.  Beating the Scum by 2 is hardly anything to crow about, especially at Leichhardt.

How good is the Chooks attack looking !!! They have 3 prongs of attack at the moment in Pearce, Carney and Anasta and they are all on song with blokes like Aubusson, SKD and Mini all working off them

Kiwi Eagle link said:
How good is the Chooks attack looking !!! They have 3 prongs of attack at the moment in Pearce, Carney and Anasta and they are all on song with blokes like Aubusson, SKD and Mini all working off them
yeah & they have a lot of speed, something i wish we had more of.. but if our forwards can contain theirs,, their 3 prongged attack cant do **** on the 5th tackle when they kicking inside their half

Hayne is a myth. Carney played all over him last night. The Roosters are going great at the moment, they have a bloody good passing game with 3 ball players all capable of short or long plays. Will be tough to roll on current form.

ayjay007 link said:
The fox and 9 commentators will still line up to give him head,just like they do with benji,and the grubs from the scum
Someone in the SMH rated him 9/10. Maybe the criteria was drawing power, certainly couldn't have been on positional play as a fullback.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2