PJ read in mate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I am basically posting on your facebook page as often as possible in order to annoy this hacker out of your account.

Anyone else who has PJ as a facebook friend please keep posting messages as often as possible on his facebook page along the lines of "Petes account has been hacked" and so on eventually the guy will get sick of deleting them.

Also Pete, look at the URL below. Once you have the Police report the below link explains how to report it all properly to FaceBook

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=20531316728&topic=6642

So it's still hacked?  I just saw his page was clean and thought he was have a lend of us. 

Matabele link said:
So it's still hacked?  I just saw his page was clean and thought he was have a lend of us. 

Nope The guy cleaned his page because he doesn't want anyone telling everyone else about the issue.

The guy has deleted me as a friend so I can not post on the page anymore :(

bastards....thanks for your help Dan, pity he deleted you. I was left a message by a bloke I went to school with and haven't seen in 10 plus years. He bought the whole Africa thing, said it was weird that I asked him for money to get out, said he didn't have any money and wished me luck getting out of Africa lol.
That aside it is getting beyond a joke- I'm getting phone calls (as is my mum, sisters and brother) and people are coming into work to ask what the fluck is going on.
I have reported it to Police because you have to do that before it goes to the computer crimes unit.
It has caused me more grief than I would have expected and I sincerely hope the Nigerian khunt/ khunts that are doing it step outside and lose their legs after stepping on a landmine, dying a slow and horrible death- that would please me very much!

Yeah that is the thing with identity theft (of which this is a form) they cause more stress than anything else.

I am out of ideas, it looks like he has deleted Andrew as well, due to him probably doing something similar. I will keep messaging him to see what he says/does

Flip link said:
Who hacks a facebook account? Get your own 13587 friends.

usually a script kiddie or someone from a nation with very lax laws about this sort of stuff and to try to extort money is the guess

Facebook have now deleted the account :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4