Pics of You guys at the titans game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
But first, a challenge!

See if you can read the below caption in your normal voice....

ebZ8A.jpg

Me neither.

Ok, so my spies were out and here 3 pics of the backs of your heads.

Some would say that's how you guys usually recognise each other (lol) but not me as that's crass!

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Ta dah!

I was there GE. It was awesome. I'm sure Snake was only waving to me at the end of the game.

ManlyBacker said:
Maybe he was just calling security nicci :)

Snake - beware of the Nicci.
MB I'm pretty sure he was looking directly at me and doing the 'call me' gesture. LoL
I was stoked to be at the game.It was great to see all the boys come over to the fans after the win. One of the highlights for me as I don't get to many live games these days. Jamie Burher was really enjoying himself out there.

niccipops said:
I was there GE. It was awesome. I'm sure Snake was only waving to me at the end of the game.

ManlyBacker said:
Maybe he was just calling security nicci :)

Calling security is just another way of playing 'hard to get'

You go n-pops!

My mate just emailed and said the Manly fans were as funny as hell and he loved the 'guess what Manly hates you too' sign.

so gold star to all of you.

Peterpiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers.

We had most of the signs up, No One Likes Us, Guess What and many others

The two regular ones missing were "Push it Up" (and funny that Joey G did the Push it Up that George usually does in front of us) and "Snakes Alive"

I'd imagine ALL will make an appearance on Friday night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7