Pick the Best NSW Team for Today & Not the Future.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Aetna

Reserve Grader
NSW should simply pick it's best State of Origin team for today & not tomorrow, no matter if the players are 24 or 34 years of age.
NSW seem to be always rebuilding.

NSW selectors are always retro-active. Their selections seem to contain last year's stars - whoever wins the GF the previous year gets a major selection - not the current leaders of the comp table.

The year AFTER St Geo won the GF they had heaps in, about ten, I think. Melb & Manly were on top in the then-current table and hardly got a look in.

Like many other posters, I hope we DON'T get any/ many selections.

Given there is strong talk about Carney getting the 6 and Stewart getting the 1 and no players being picked just for the future that i can think of i cant see where you are coming from

1. B Stewart
2. A Uate
3. M Jennings
4. J Morris
5. B Morris
6. T Carney
7. P Wallace
8. Weyman
9. G Bird
10.P Gallen
11. A Watmough
12. R Hoffman
13. G Stewart

14. T Williams
15. J Tamou
16. R Hinchcliff
17. T Sims

This team will smash QLD but unfortunately the NSW selectors are to pissweak to pick the form players.

mickqld said:
1. B Stewart
2. A Uate
3. M Jennings
4. J Morris
5. B Morris
6. T Carney
7. P Wallace
8. Weyman
9. G Bird
10.P Gallen
11. A Watmough
12. R Hoffman
13. G Stewart

14. T Williams
15. J Tamou
16. R Hinchcliff
17. T Sims

This team will smash QLD but unfortunately the NSW selectors are to pissweak to pick the form players.

Hoffman? You're kidding.

Haha Hoffman.

Hoffman was found out at Origin level even before he went over to the UK. Hoffman over Lewis is nearly as bad as Greg Bird at hooker. Bird should be in the side, but hooker? Haha, I don't think so.

Volley said:
Haha Hoffman.

Hoffman was found out at Origin level even before he went over to the UK. Hoffman over Lewis is nearly as bad as Greg Bird at hooker. Bird should be in the side, but hooker? Haha, I don't think so.

Hoffman and Creagh have had more than enough chances and have produced nothing. If either of them are picked i give up on NSW

If you think Ennis,Farrah or Buderus are gona lead the NSW pack then there is no hope. None of those players are good enough for origin.

Fluffy said:
Given there is strong talk about Carney getting the 6 and Stewart getting the 1 and no players being picked just for the future that i can think of i cant see where you are coming from
When Danny Buderus was mentioned as the NSW State of Origin hooker so many were criticizing the thought. Even the Australian Coach said he will be too old next year & the following. Who the hell cares about next years State of Origin. Let's pick the best team to win in 2012 & if that means picking Willie Mason, Danny Buderus or Anthony Minichello, so be it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7