Peter Sterling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Does anyone else notice just how much this pathetic turd is so biased. He basically said a hit in the head from Ennis is ok it should be play on. I would bet my house if it was Matai he would have been calling for his head. Hes a dead set disgrace.

I wish these commentators would pre-decide who their fave player is.
Benny Barba can't do anything wrong tonite, according to them. IMO he doesn't outdo Snake in anything!

Yeah i really get the vive that they all want Des to do really well so they can attack Manly for letting him go to the Bogs.

He doesn't bother me to much, but that warren smith on fox ****s me no end. When news came out that Foran was likely to stay at Manly you could see the disappointment.

I dont really care who the commentators are, none really bother me. Some of you are so precious when it comes to commentators praising opposition players, coaches etc. Who cares what they say. I don't see these threads when they are pulling themselves over DCE and Foran, oh thats ok as they play for Manly.

Garts said:
I dont really care who the commentators are, none really bother me. Some of you are so precious when it comes to commentators praising opposition players, coaches etc. Who cares what they say. I don't see these threads when they are pulling themselves over DCE and Foran, oh thats ok as they play for Manly.

Exactly. Although Vossy annoys me you gotta take the good with the bad with bias. Fatty jizzes over us. Gus is in love with Foran and Rabs seems to praise Matai alot.
Big deal. Most tvs have a mute button.

....and the only thing that matters is the scumdogs got done. The look on halser's face was priceless and his dummy spit at the press conference was even better.

how good were the foxtel days when you could choose your audio.
ref
crowd
or
commentators.

Ahh that was bliss. I don't have a problem with Sterlo though. Hadley = instant mute and chuck some music on.

That shot from Michael anus was a fairy tap. Sterlo was right should have played on. If it was Farrah you'd be crying diver.

Pablo said:
That shot from Michael anus was a fairy tap. Sterlo was right should have played on. If it was Farrah you'd be crying diver.
Sterling seems more fair minded than the rest in my view.

Tbh, I shudder to think what the commentary team would be like without Sterlo. The voice of reason.

Yeah gotta agree Sterlo is probably the best of them and least biased, everyone has fav's and really it is down to your own biase's on how bad you think different commentator's are. I think Greg Alexander is the best Fox Sports commentator also

Jatz Crackers said:
Sterling is one of the least biased. Did you eat a turd sandwich before making that call. ?

Yeah got to say Sterlo is probably the best in my book - which has surprised me over the years being Parramatta through and through.

Garts said:

Classic Garts, plus you're right.

Garts said:

And why can't we bitch over anyone not blowing smoke up any of our players' butts?
If we can't bitch about other teams' players here. where the hell can we?

I love places where Manly players & supporters can't be wrong! I love this lovefest.

Therefore, most commentators hate Manly so most commentatores are wankers!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6