Peta Hiku

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dylan is world class and one of the most damaging centres in the game. You can say anything in hindsight, just a shame things havent worked out as they could of. Dylan was a great signing at the time for the club imo.

Walkers hands are also a suspect ....... I know I know..... too early ?

Was kicked out by Souths

Came to manly then he punched the door in a drunken fit and was out for 6 weeks

Now he pulled his girl by the hair and is out for the year

Great hands Dylan

Hiku is hit and miss
Very solid....lacks genuine speed, but has 1 of the best offloads in traffic in the game, which deserves recognition.
Better options, but has tenacity which I agree is needed....though looking at Manly the past few weeks, its all good in attitude.
Just my add on this Walker stuff....anyone beating up a woman needs to be knocked out, but can we now let this be decided by the law....sick of the debate....we on Silvertails discuss footy....lets allow the law to adjudicate Walker.
As a player he is Massive for us and deserves a fair hearing.

Last edited:
Doesn’t Hiku Hold the record for most runs or metres in a game for a manly fullback?

He was outstanding in that low scoring semi final against the roosters in 13. Probably would’ve won the GF if he was playing ahead of Wolfman
That semi final was arguably the best RL match I've seen, despite the fact that we lost it. Both teams were so brave. Hiku was filling in at fullback for Snake and was outstanding.

Agree that Walker deserves a fair hearing, but can’t agree he’s been a good player. He’s barely played for us, largely through his own stupidity.
I recall several games he has won the match when on the line....something the current team do not have the ability to do minus Tom T and Walker....not all teams have the City/Storm cap to have that luxury

Hiku is a great fullback, inconsistent elsewhere but still rate him. Strange we let go of him at the time. Shame he isn’t as good in the centres as he is at the back

Hiku could have made a creative dummy half if he had a pre season to focus on it

I wish we got Charnze Nichol-Klokdstad instead of the raiders, I tried to manifest a few chances last year. He’s going great

Ken Maumolo from the warriors reminds me of Waqa Blake, they’re even faster than they look for such big bodies

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7